Help: H4 EAD application Question 29- Concurrent filing

Meowcatp

H4- EAD application lo question 29, receipt number of H1 B spouse adigadu.

If filing for EAD along with H1 B, em cheyyali. Leave it blank or give them the old receipt or concurrent ani fill cheyyala?

edo forums lo concurrent ani raya mannadu kani, its not taking that value

Please Help

17 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

H4- EAD application lo question 29, receipt number of H1 B spouse adigadu.

If filing for EAD along with H1 B, em cheyyali. Leave it blank or give them the old receipt or concurrent ani fill cheyyala?

Please Help

receipt no anta really initial receipt number, USCIS asking your spouse latest h1b approval copy receipt number.

4 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

receipt no anta really initial receipt number, USCIS asking your spouse latest h1b approval copy receipt number.

we are applying for H1 extension +H4 extension +H4 EAD.

In such case can I leave it blank?

Edited by Meowcatp

2 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

we are applying for H1 extension +H4 extension +H4 EAD.

In such case can I leave it blank?

No, you have to fill latest h1b number. doesnt matter concurrent or not. usics need that number to validate you are eligible for c26 or not at the time of process your ead. 

I think you are taking about receipt no in i539 3b.

7 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

No, you have to fill latest h1b number. doesnt matter concurrent or not. usics need that number to validate you are eligible for c26 or not at the time of process your ead. 

I think you are taking about receipt no in i539 3b.

What, you mean the expiring one? ? Why will I give that?

If I am applying concurrent (H1(i 797)+H4 (i 539)+EAD(i 765)), new receipt number will be issued in 3 days after filing.

Makes Sense???

Found this on another forum: 

Apnav  a day ago

Hi Anil,

Quick question, I am applying for my wife's H4EAD renewal along with our H1 & H4 extensions; in this case what should we enter in EAC Receipt # Q 29?

Thanks,

• Anil Gupta Mod  Apnav  a day ago

You can leave the Q 29 field blank if you are filing H4EAD concurrently with H1B and H4 extension in the same packet.

31 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

What, you mean the expiring one? ? Why will I give that?

If I am applying concurrent (H1(i 797)+H4 (i 539)+EAD(i 765)), new receipt number will be issued in 3 days after filing.

Makes Sense???

Found this on another forum: 

Apnav  a day ago

Hi Anil,

Quick question, I am applying for my wife's H4EAD renewal along with our H1 & H4 extensions; in this case what should we enter in EAC Receipt # Q 29?

Thanks,

• Anil Gupta Mod  Apnav  a day ago

You can leave the Q 29 field blank if you are filing H4EAD concurrently with H1B and H4 extension in the same packet.

USICS ask most recent receipt no. you just need to give what is recent when you filling this application. Dont worry too much. My friend just did this and got approval and I am doing same too.

24 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

USICS ask most recent receipt no. you just need to give what is recent when you filling this application. Dont worry too much. My friend just did this and got approval and I am doing same too.

Are you filing it for first time? Luckily it may get approved OR you may only get approval untill the parent receipt # is. Its a Risk

This is my 3rd time. Every time I applied for EAD after I got the receipt number.

3rd time still you didnt understand the process and you are mixing up the things.

First of all h4-ead is based on h4 status and h4 expiration date. question 29 is just to check your eligibility for c26 not for end dates.

your i539 is based on your h1b and its end dates. You need to provide receipt no for this, if your h1b is already applied or leave blank to then uscis officer will link them up when he is processing concurrently.

first h1b will be processed, then h4 will be approved based on h1 dates and then h4-ead will be approved based on h4 dates.

2 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

3rd time still you didnt understand the process and you are mixing up the things.

First of all h4-ead is based on h4 status and h4 expiration date. question 29 is just to check your eligibility for c26 not for end dates.

your i539 is based on your h1b and its end dates. You need to provide receipt no for this, if your h1b is already applied or leave blank to then uscis officer will link them up when he is processing concurrently.

first h1b will be processed, then h4 will be approved based on h1 dates and then h4-ead will be approved based on h4 dates.

Looks like I should just make sure my lawyer is sending them all in single package and leave the 29 question black. 

Thank you :)

1 minute ago, krishna556 said:

heard that finger printing is required going fwd. please throw some light on this.

I heard that process is changing from March or April. All the companies are already informed about the new application. 

that's also one of the reason, I am filing it before.

Emataka mata attorney gadiki 600-700 dobbete tappudu chal maname own ga cheskundam ani oopu vastadi kani but tarvta bokka le a gola undadu vade file chestadu anipistadi manaku menatl peace vuntadi