OMB H4-EAD review and approval can be completed in less than 30 days

tacobell fan

02/21/2019: H-4 EAD Removal Proposed Rule Submitted to the OMB 02/20/2019

• After a long delay, the USCIS eventually initiated the rule-making process to remove H-4 EAD. This has been more or less pressured by the ongoing litigation challenging H-4 EAD program in that the court has been delayed the decision contingent upon the USCIS volutary removal of the H-4 EAD program by rule-making instead of litigation.
  • Since the rule-making process has just started, it will take some months before the USCIS can finalize the rule-making process. However, readers should keep in mind that this proposed rule designated as "Economically Significant" which means that the OMB review and approval can be completed in less than 30 days or less than 30 days, not 90 days. Once it is approved, the proposed rule will be published in the federal register with comment period of either 30 days or 60 days depending on decision of the level of economic significant. Once all the comments are reviewed and considered, the USCIS will drraft either interim final rule or final and submit it to the OMB again for its review and decision. The period of OMB review will agan be determined by the extent of economic significant. Once OMB approves it, the USCIS will publish the final rule in the federal register to implement the final rule, meaning removal of H-4 EAD program for H-4 section of the rule.
  • We predict that the USCIS will receive "massive" comments from pro and con stakeholders. The amount of comments will in one way or another the rule-making process and immigration stakeholders should submit their comments timely once the proposed rule is published.
  • We are not sure whether the federal court will delay its proceeding and decision, but one good signal which lately came out was that the federal court grant a motion of USCIS to submit brief until March 2019, permitting delays. Probably, yesterday's action of the USCIS to submit the proposed rule to the OMB may have considered the pressure from the court not allowing further "abeyance" of rule-making process before the court reaches its decision in the pending H-4 EAD removal lawsuit.

source : immigration-law.com

Just now, KothaKurrodu said:

Asaly ayye pani aa idhi, yevado okadu stay yesthe malli aagipothadhi ga

same like DACA

DACA had huge political support and people fought coming onto roads.

I don't see such support for H4 EAD

1 minute ago, KothaKurrodu said:

same like DACA

Bro DACA 1 million mandi story plus Maccu galladi..they have support and they can fight hard too...h4ead 100k lo gattiga 1000 mandi kuda hadavidi cheyaru road la mida ki vachi..support kuda takkuve

14 minutes ago, snoww said:

DACA had huge political support and people fought coming onto roads.

I don't see such support for H4 EAD

I agree.. Manollu intlo kurchoni website link lo whatsapp lo copy paste comments raayamante raasthaaru kaani nijam ga road ekkamante 5% kuda ekkaremo maayya.... 

2 minutes ago, ranam_007 said:

review ki comments eppudu pettochu I am waiting to post my comment

Udaharana kosam ikkada ni comment post chey maayyaa... 

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

DOnt worry I will write a long essay how these people are screwing it up 

Nuvvu kuda ikkada ni long essay post chey... Essay writing lo first prize ippisthaaa..... 

20 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

same like DACA

DACA was rescinded all of a sudden. This H-4EAD is rescinding by following all regulation steps. Know the process then comment. That way at least helps to the people who wants to know reality and find alternatives. Lawyers or orgs have been saying wanna challenge just o get attention to get more clients.