** please sign petition to keep H4 ead **

karthikn

7 hours ago, sarita said:

rape is a crime, whoever the victim is women, men, LGBTQ. alanti situation lo case file cheyali, online ki vachi #metoo ante use em untundi

The shame associated with rape in this society is not something you could let go. Most people go through trauma after the incident and try to forget that it ever happened. Same thing happened with the Supreme Court Chief Justice.

If you want me to describe in detail then fine. The first thing that a women thinks about is to forget it. If that doesn't help she would want to kill herself. If she comes out of it, she will try to avoid talking about it. So, no. No one in that situation will think about going to file a complaint, atleast not most people. And if they do, that's great. And if not, #metoo gives them a voice. 

this thread was started for a reason, but its going in different direction...open a new thread for bs comments...if a girl is doing something incorrect, boy is equally responsible and vice versa....either support both genders or blame both while passing generalized comments...

10 minutes ago, user789 said:

this thread was started for a reason, but its going in different direction...open a new thread for bs comments...if a girl is doing something incorrect, boy is equally responsible and vice versa....either support both genders or blame both while passing generalized comments...

what do you think a group of prostitutes talk about other women %$#$

17 hours ago, jpismahatma said:

I also heard that your mom slept with some one so your dad can have job  ... with someone ani rakul cheppindhi.. niku common sense decency ledhu ani kuda cheppindhi..

You are NTR son ! 😀

I have great respect for hit man and spartan in this whole dB . They are very great people . I have request to this 2 guys please help all who wants put tracks to thier carrier 

11 hours ago, DrBeta said:

The shame associated with rape in this society is not something you could let go. Most people go through trauma after the incident and try to forget that it ever happened. Same thing happened with the Supreme Court Chief Justice.

If you want me to describe in detail then fine. The first thing that a women thinks about is to forget it. If that doesn't help she would want to kill herself. If she comes out of it, she will try to avoid talking about it. So, no. No one in that situation will think about going to file a complaint, atleast not most people. And if they do, that's great. And if not, #metoo gives them a voice. 

lol... they're embarrassed to talk about it privately within court walls, but willing to write a public post about it.

what an irony!

• 1 month later...