Breaking News: India Carries Out Strike On Terror Camp Across LoC

JANASENA

4 minutes ago, timmy said:

afghan lonu muslims unnaru gaa why most of them dont hate us because we helped them to build dams, schools infrastructure etc, they can try this method,  another option block terrorists funding sources by blocking their bank accounts these are few  i am not saying it can be done like that it takes time obviously manakandhariki instant results kavali. 

Yes by improving the lives of those ppl, we can gain their trust.

ee terrorists ki main strength ee mana hatred towards muslims.

7 minutes ago, timmy said:

afghan lonu muslims unnaru gaa why most of them dont hate us because we helped them to build dams, schools infrastructure etc, they can try this method,  another option block terrorists funding sources by blocking their bank accounts these are few  i am not saying it can be done like that it takes time obviously manakandhariki instant results kavali. 

Nuvvu chepthundhi ideal path, but Pak case is different... Afgan neither shares borders with us nor has a historical conflict and hatred. And on top of it Paki is nuclear country. Irrespective of its capabilities, it has that bold insolence towards India.

Atlanti valla tho sumathi shathakalu chethoo kurchunte.... attacks avuthune untayi... India lo (within and across border)..

Its like pampering a snake... instant results  kadhu... intimidation tho mana meedha attacks prevent cheyochu (thats what US does)... Neeku army lives doesn’t matter ithe simple ga “instant results” antav...

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Omar AbdullahVerified account @OmarAbdullah 19m19 minutes ago

So it is Balakote in KPK. That’s a strike deep inside Pakistan & is hugely embarrassing for them. Regardless of what the other side may claim was or wasn’t hit the planes crossed over, dropped their payload & flew back completely unscathed.

@Anta Assamey

this guy is trying to provoke a war or something. what a fcuking asshole this guy is. elected CMs behaving like this. yuck.

one must thank the lords that indian planes were not shot down. otherwise it'd be full blown war by now.

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Omar AbdullahVerified account @OmarAbdullah 19m19 minutes ago

So it is Balakote in KPK. That’s a strike deep inside Pakistan & is hugely embarrassing for them. Regardless of what the other side may claim was or wasn’t hit the planes crossed over, dropped their payload & flew back completely unscathed.

@Anta Assamey

This is truely a Master piece ... !Q

Just now, reality said:

Nuvvu chepthundhi ideal path... Afgan neither shares borders with us nor has a historical conflict and hatred. And on top of it Paki is nuclear country. Irrespective of its capabilities, it has that bold insolence towards India.

Atlanti valla tho sumathi shathakalu chethoo kurchunte.... attacks avuthune untayi... India lo (within and across border)..

Its like pampering a snake... instant results  kadhu... intimidation tho mana meedha attacks prevent cheyochu (thats what US does)... Neeku army lives doesn’t matter ithe simple ga “instant results” antav...

you should read history deeply, if you want to have opinions that seek to dehumanise others, and wish for their destruction.

13 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol. dropping 1000kg bombs is a preemptive strike aa.. janalu em cheppina nammey stage ki vacharu aithe

BP vachindhaa..

Monna attacks jariginappudu , i hardly see ur posts n u escaped infact by saying u had a date when ppl tagged u at that time.

But today, don't know for "some obvious reasons" you have posted more than 10's of posts within short duration showing a new angle in urself with so called "humanity"... 

1 minute ago, reality said:

Nuvvu chepthundhi ideal path... Afgan neither shares borders with us nor has a historical conflict and hatred. And on top of it Paki is nuclear country. Irrespective of its capabilities, it has that bold insolence towards India.

neeku army lives matter aa? why all this pretense dude? army lives antha ishtam aithey, stop sending them to kashmir.

Just now, Chinna84 said:

BP vachindhaa..

Monna attacks jariginappudu , i hardly see ur posts n u escaped infact by saying u had a date when ppl tagged u at that time.

But today, don't know for "some obvious reasons" you have posted more than 10's of posts within short duration showing a new angle in urself with so called "humanity"... 

what? how are both of my actions related? I had a date, a wonderful date. and today I'm free.

1 minute ago, reality said:

So ur solution is to go to war with a nuclear arms equipped country?

is this how u show ur support to indian army ?

between timmy and u, i see him as more concerned about army than u.

he is concerned about tbe lives of army personnel while ur willing to let them die to satisy ur so called patriotism 

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

this guy is trying to provoke a war or something. what a fcuking asshole this guy is. elected CMs behaving like this. yuck.

one must thank the lords that indian planes were not shot down. otherwise it'd be full blown war by now.

Bro no one want a full blown war.... no one want soldiers to die.... I agree with you....

Second point is War ki vellakudadu ani tidutunavu bagane vundi ... Nee solution idea ento kuda cheppu .... Ne point of view telusukovataniki .... 

Just now, siru said:

he is concerned about tbe lives of army personnel while ur willing to let them die to satisy ur so called patriotism 

Indian army which recruits deperately poor people by the thousands by taking bribes of 10k, in exchange for promise of pension etc, will be treated by the entitled class exactly this way.

use them to attack your ideological and physical opponents. they are not worth anymore than that.

Just now, siru said:

Peekinav le.... did you read the word ‘intimidation’ in my quote?