Top Posters In This Topic

• DaleSteyn1

• Android_Halwa

• Kontekurradu

• futureofandhra

Popular Days

Just now, Kontekurradu said:

lets see, how soon he can be brought back 

pak wants to change their image i dont think there will be much of a fight from pak side to let him go .spys ni vadilipettaru but soldiers are always treated with respect

3 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

pak wants to change their image i dont think there will be much of a fight from pak side to let him go .spys ni vadilipettaru but soldiers are always treated with respect

lets see, cant trust paki army, they might label him as a Spy and prosecute him 

Just now, Kontekurradu said:

ledhu le a videos release cheyadam avi choosaka ardham aipothundhi vadilestharu choodu and still india is aggressive ani impression istharu pak gallu chala klishta paristhithulo unnaru war kaadhu kadha army ni war ki prepare cheyadaniki kooda financial ga chala kashtam lo unnaru they want to let this go

5 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

Looks like it would not take too much of effort from both the sides to get the pilot back...

Yeah, calm and dignified and pretty much in concious state....and but confident too..!

3 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

Had they not owned and released the videos, situation could have been different. 

Pm Imran Khan himself said that the pilot is in custody, he has to act swiftly and handover to a india...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Looks like it would not take too much of effort from both the sides to get the pilot back...

Yeah, calm and dignified and pretty much in concious state....and but confident too..!

for sure vadilestharu international media motham ni pilichi oka stage create chesi odilestharu paisal leka sasthunaru pak gallu trump gadu paisal ivvadam tagginchadu war ki pothe one week kooda sustain kaaleru 

1 minute ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

for sure vadilestharu international media motham ni pilichi oka stage create chesi odilestharu paisal leka sasthunaru pak gallu trump gadu paisal ivvadam tagginchadu war ki pothe one week kooda sustain kaaleru 

It’s a win win situation....

India has claimed an attempted attack on military installations, which is good enough to increase aggression on Pakistan. In reality, I don’t think Pakistani Air Force were any where closer to the military installations but I think a serious allegation to up our staunch stand and put up pressure. 

Nara Imran Naidu Khan Just did a u-turn by saying that it’s not two pilots but only one pilot has been held in captivity.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

It’s a win win situation....

India has claimed an attempted attack on military installations, which is good enough to increase aggression on Pakistan. In reality, I don’t think Pakistani Air Force were any where closer to the military installations but I think a serious allegation to up our staunch stand and put up pressure. 

Nara Imran Naidu Khan Just did a u-turn by saying that it’s not two pilots but only one pilot has been held in captivity.

yep pilot ni odilestharu india will calm down ,modi jackpot kottadu manchiga image boostup ochindhi @3$%.Inka naidu antava piece of trash aadi bokadia statement evadu dekthadu akkada rahul gandhine dekthaleru eedu em anna national media coverage kooda iyyadhu

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Phalinchina CBN breifing so acted as such...

Just now, DaleSteyn1 said:

yep pilot ni odilestharu india will calm down ,modi jackpot kottadu manchiga image boostup ochindhi @3$%.Inka naidu antava piece of trash aadi bokadia statement evadu dekthadu akkada rahul gandhine dekthaleru eedu em anna national media coverage kooda iyyadhu

I saw the press statement by the 21 opposition party and Naidu was also part of it, bikku bikku mantu camera mundalki kuda sarigga raledu, all holes musukuni okka mata kuda matladakunda vellipoindu....what i saying, we are with you, manavallu briefed me ani kathalu padithe kottina kodtaru

And Modi...akariki pilot return ni kuda oka issue ga vadukuntadu, govt’s strategy valle Pilot safe ga vachindu ani claim chesukuntadu and daniki counter ga ie united opposition okka maata kuda matladaledu...