Rule proposed to stop concurrent filing of I-485

desiboys

The purpose of these changes is to reduce Form I-485 processing times, discourage frivolous filings, ensure that ancillary benefits are connected to the potential for visa allocation, provide steady Form I-485 receipts throughout the fiscal year, and improve the quality of USCIS Form I-485 inventory data. Reduced processing times, steady receipts, and better data quality will ensure more efficient usage of the available immigrant visas and reduce visa retrogression.

31 minutes ago, solman said:

deni valla emi use?

During the long, slow process of applying for a green card, finding situations where you can submit applications together, instead of waiting for one to be approved before moving on with the next one, can be a great time-saver. For instance, it is possible for foreign nationals in some circumstances to file their immigrant worker petition (USCIS Form I-140) at the same time that they file their green card application (Form I-485).

Filing these two applications together is referred to as "concurrent filing." 

DHS is proposing to put an end to the concurrent filing of the I-485 with either an I-140 (employment-based) or I-130 (family-based) petition when applying for adjustment of status. 

aathcare PD current ainappudu sooskundaam antunna Jaffas

7 minutes ago, Run said:

During the long, slow process of applying for a green card, finding situations where you can submit applications together, instead of waiting for one to be approved before moving on with the next one, can be a great time-saver. For instance, it is possible for foreign nationals in some circumstances to file their immigrant worker petition (USCIS Form I-140) at the same time that they file their green card application (Form I-485).

Filing these two applications together is referred to as "concurrent filing." 

DHS is proposing to put an end to the concurrent filing of the I-485 with either an I-140 (employment-based) or I-130 (family-based) petition when applying for adjustment of status. 

you mean without I140 I485 file a?

idhi paki nepali ollaki effect vallu parallel ga file chestharu dates current untay kabatti and eb1 lo chesukune vallaki effect mana lanti eb2 eb3 indians,chinese ki em effect undadhu