Nerdy thread

DrBeta

3 hours ago, DrBeta said:

If you told me that blood would boil at slightly higher than 100C because of the salt content, that would be nerdy. 

You got the inner meaning student...

Nerdy annav, shouldn’t exceed one sentence annav...so put it short..,

giphy.gif

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Mee amma teesuku poledha ivvala podhunne @3$%

ma mommy velli vacharu...nannu adigithe ,evening veltha ani cheppi escaped.😐😐

eve etla escape avvalo emo...🙄🙄

Heisenberg is out for a drive when he gets stopped by the police. The policeman asks Heisenberg, “Sir, do you know how fast you were going?” and Heisenberg says, “No, but I know where I am!” Confused, the officer says, “Sir, you were doing 80 mph,” and Heisenberg throws his hands in the air and huffs, “Great, now I don’t know where I am anymore!”

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Heisenberg is out for a drive when he gets stopped by the police. The policeman asks Heisenberg, “Sir, do you know how fast you were going?” and Heisenberg says, “No, but I know where I am!” Confused, the officer says, “Sir, you were doing 80 mph,” and Heisenberg throws his hands in the air and huffs, “Great, now I don’t know where I am anymore!”

pora uncertain puski

A weed scientist goes into a shop….

Scientist: “Hey, you got any of that inhibitor of 3-phosphoshikimate-carboxyvinyl transferase?
Shopkeeper: “You mean Roundup?”
Scientist: “Yeah, that’s it. I can never remember that dang name.”

"A poultry farmer was distressed because his chickens stopped laying eggs. He didn’t know what to do about it, but one of his friends, a physicist, offered to help. The physicist came out to the farm, took a bunch of measurements, and went back home to analyze the data. The physicist called the farmer on the phone and said: “Okay, I have a solution for your problem, but it only works with spherical chickens in a vacuum.”

• Upvote 1