Auto Accident help!!

Pacifist

Brothers need your inputs/help 

Nenu parked car ni hot chesanu. in residential area. since it was night no one came out and i left a note of the accident and left the scene 

idi ayyi 4 weeks kavostondhi. nenu inka naa insurance ki inform cheyyaledhu of this incident. and i have not received any call from that person or from my insurance(that claim has open so and so ani)

Ippudu naku vunna options cheppandi. i was thinking, i will go ahead and inform insurance that i hit a wall or something ... let me know

Thanks in advance

8 minutes ago, Pacifist said:

Nenu parked car ni hot chesanu. in residential area. since it was night no one came out and i left a note of the accident and left the scene 

idi ayyi 4 weeks kavostondhi. nenu inka naa insurance ki inform cheyyaledhu of this incident. and i have not received any call from that person or from my insurance(that claim has open so and so ani)

Ippudu naku vunna options cheppandi. i was thinking, i will go ahead and inform insurance that i hit a wall or something ... let me know

Thanks in advance

where did you leave the note?

12 minutes ago, Pacifist said:

Thanks in advance

Nee yenkamma, if you hit the car in Illinois or Wisconsin, aa winds ki paper egiri poyi untadi. Call your insurance and say that I hit a car and left the note. Did not note the car number ani cheppu

nuvvu ippudu wall ni guddha ani insurance ki cheppi repair ayyaka appudu vaadu insurance ki call chesi complaint isthey you will be in trouble insurance fraud, better to be honest with insurance guys