Amaravathi lo plots....

You_Know_Who

which areas are not saturated ,has growth prospects and can be considered purely as an investment ...

suggestions flz..

P.S I am not going to live there/build a house.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• idibezwada

• You_Know_Who

• trent

• tacobell fan

if you want a deal search in guntur where the market is down now...check reddypalem in guntur which is very near to inner ring road...15k-20k around undi...i feel its a very reasonable price...inner ring roadki chala scope undi..you can mark my words

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

if you want a deal search in guntur where the market is down now...check reddypalem in guntur which is very near to inner ring road...15k-20k around undi...i feel its a very reasonable price...inner ring roadki chala scope undi..you can mark my words

thankyou

konthamandi kaza area kuda bagundi antunaru... any idea abt that ?

Just now, Spartan said:

unless someone is there to take care of ur land regularly...kashtam emo...akkada land konadam.

yes bro... mostly ventures with crda approval lo ne chudali .. private plots not interested

4 minutes ago, You_Know_Who said:

thankyou

konthamandi kaza area kuda bagundi antunaru... any idea abt that ?

arealu bagundevi chala unai uncle...getting you the best returns depends on at what rate you are buying...for example...kazalo vertex vadidi 1.5km to NH is around 18-20k....ade reddypalem gunturlo around 1km to inner ring road unna plot ranges from 15-20k..both are crda/vuda approved

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

arealu bagundevi chala unai uncle...getting you the best returns depends on at what rate you are buying...for example...kazalo vertex vadidi 1.5km to NH is around 18-20k....ade reddypalem gunturlo around 1km to inner ring road unna plot ranges from 15-20k..both are crda/vuda approved

true .. na range 15-20L max... will look into this... locality teliyadu anduke asked about other areas ,if any..

15 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Reddypalem is 1.5 hours away from guntur kada

2 minutes ago, You_Know_Who said:

true .. na range 15-20L max... will look into this... locality teliyadu anduke asked about other areas ,if any..

best areas to invest would be some where near Varadhi - ANU...and around guntur inner ring road and amaravthi road...ofcourse it depends on at what rates you are buying...forget abt vjw if you want a deal but 100ft tadigadapa will be great if you can spike your budget

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

best areas to invest would be some where near Varadhi - ANU...and around guntur inner ring road and amaravthi road...ofcourse it depends on at what rates you are buying...forget abt vjw if you want a deal but 100ft tadigadapa will be great if you can spike your budget

na budget fixed le bro..local kadu kabatti dont want to put more...thanks for the pointers... will research more on these areas()>>

Pooling plots in nidamarru is best location.  Pakkane mangalagiri vuntadi and near to NH. Price range 18-20k lo vunnay. Just this Sunday bought a plot there for 18k. 

Idi best enduku ante ne plot pooling lo vuntadi plus u r close to mangalagiri and NH.

1 minute ago, trent said:

Pooling plots in nidamarru is best location.  Pakkane mangalagiri vuntadi and near to NH. Price range 18-20k lo vunnay. Just this Sunday bought a plot there for 18k. 

Idi best enduku ante ne plot pooling lo vuntadi plus u r close to mangalagiri and NH.

oh nice man..can you please pm details if you dont mind..

6 minutes ago, trent said:

mothaniki konaav anamata..@3$%