Anyone working for Uber, Lyft, Airbnb, Slack?

Codemonkey

19 hours ago, Codemonkey said:

How are Sr Software Engineer offer ranges in Uber, Lyft, Airbnb & Slack?

Is it worth it to join these companies now considering they are going public (IPO) soon?

I had a Uber offer in 2015 and they were pretty rude back then when it was the hottest start-up in bay area.  Uber recruiter reached out to me to come meet a director for coffee.

I drive uber and lyft dies that count ba...

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2019 at 10:59 AM, Codemonkey said:

Is it worth it to join these companies now considering they are going public (IPO) soon?

I had a Uber offer in 2015 and they were pretty rude back then when it was the hottest start-up in bay area.  Uber recruiter reached out to me to come meet a director for coffee.

how was the interview?

On 3/8/2019 at 1:59 PM, Codemonkey said:

I dont see any rudeness here? did you actually go through all there rounds? coderpad or system design on whiteboarding?

6 hours ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

how was the interview?

I dont know about his interview ... but interview with Uber,lyft  and Airbnb they are taking the intervew process to a whole new level ... google has set standederds in technical interview and rest of the top tech following it.. but these guys taking it to the next level....using ML to predict if candidates is good fit or not...