Mohanlal, Prabhudeva and Shankar Mahadevan Received Padma Awards

teluguvoicenews

1552294684Mohanlal,_Prabhudeva_and_Shank

Actor Mohanlal , actor-choreographer-director Prabhudeva and musician Shankar Mahadevan were 3 among those who received their Padma Awards from President Ram Nath Kovind in New Delhi today.

56 of the 112 awardees who were announced earlier this year received their honors today.

Malayalam superstar Mohanlal, star of acclaimed films such as Iruvar, Vanaprastham, and Bharatham, received the Padma Bhushan, Indian's third-highest civilian award.

Mohanlal said that it is a great honor to him to receive the award and so he gave all the credit to his colleagues, his family and those who supported him in the film journey.

Prabhudeva who is an actor, dancer, and director received the Padma Shri. He is quite popular with the songs Urvasi Urvasi and Mukkala.

Prabhudeva took to Twitter and shared his happiness. He said "Thanks for all the love you all gave. Your love gave me this award. I dedicate this award to the love you all gave."

Singer Shankar Mahadevan received the Padma Shri. "A lot of my music has been created with my two partners - Ehsaan and Loy so, I would consider them as equal recipients of this," Mr. Mahadevan said.