**wurgent Info Kavali: RRRREFFFEE Padindi

kum5758

bhayyas, 

H1B Extension ku RFE padindi, masters in chemistry, working as SQL Developer

RFE: additional evidence that shows beneficiery qualifies for spec occupation, evidence should show beneficiery degree pharmacy qualifies for software dev. if degree is not related. submit a statement detailing how degree relates.

em documents provide cheyali

em em certificataions weight isthayi 

udemy, data camp, coursera, AWS-courses chesa last year konni courses chesa- can i add that?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kum5758 said:

bhayyas, 

masters in chemistry

RFE: additional evidence that shows beneficiery qualifies for spec occupation, evidence should show beneficiery degree pharmacy qualifies for software dev. if degree is not related. submit a statement detailing how degree relates

CITI#H@

1 minute ago, kum5758 said:

bhayyas, 

masters in chemistry

RFE: additional evidence that shows beneficiery qualifies for spec occupation, evidence should show beneficiery degree pharmacy qualifies for software dev. if degree is not related. submit a statement detailing how degree relates

Bro. Mee lawyer lekapothe Employer ni adugu. Edu evaluation/ assessment cheyinchu and submit that as additional document. It worked for so many ppl.  Two months lopu chubthav. Approved Mayyas ani. 

16 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

first tension padaku ... eroje rfe padithe ....90 days time undi .... experts/attorneys suggetions tisuko

ask in  this  group https://www.facebook.com/groups/rfediscussions/

lttt...  for others

asking on the facebook groups is not a good idea bro.. unless it's a closed group posts won't show up on friends pages

relax ga undu...2 rfes ni edurkunolam eda...

Edu evaluation/ assessment cheyinchakapote ventane cheyinchamanu empi gadini..

a certifications unte adi petu..

ni job lo nuvu enii years em chesthunav..a role lo ni work %le enta..anedi oka pattika lekka rayali..

inka experts views and attorney tho chusko migitavii...good luck

2 minutes ago, Edo_Okati said:

asking on the facebook groups is not a good idea bro.. unless it's a closed group posts won't show up on friends pages

closed group ey..... 4000+ ppl unnaru 

antha privacy feel aithe throwaway account create chesukoni post chey

19 minutes ago, kum5758 said:

bhayyas, 

RFE: additional evidence that shows beneficiery qualifies for spec occupation, evidence should show beneficiery degree pharmacy qualifies for software dev. if degree is not related. submit a statement detailing how degree relates.

udemy, data camp, coursera, AWS-courses chesa last year konni courses chesa- can i add that?

this is what they are trying to check

http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid%3AUSC-prelim-title8-section1184&num=0&edition=prelim

the below rules are already in the act, previously ignore, but they are checking everything now

3 yrs of experience in particular field is consider equivalent to 1 yr academic qualification

12 yrs of experience in IT is equivalent to 4 yrs US bachelor in IT

simple ga , you need to prove you have 12 yrs IT experience to avoid chemical reactions :)

anta age and gauge leka pote, try WES educational evaluation, they will prove equivalency of your degree with respect to US education, they will also do experience evaluation

koddiga risky ee, which SOC code did you use ??, Software Developer should not ave triggered this 

(i) "Specialty occupation" defined
(1) Except as provided in paragraph (3), for purposes of section 1101(a)(15)(H)(i)(b) of this title, section 1101(a)(15)(E)(iii) of this title, and paragraph (2), the term "specialty occupation" means an occupation that requires-

(A) theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge, and ------------ experience and academic should match

(B) attainment of a bachelor's or higher degree in the specific specialty (or its equivalent) as a minimum for entry into the occupation in the United States.

H1 ki eligible aina field lone degree undaali

(2) For purposes of section 1101(a)(15)(H)(i)(b) of this title, the requirements of this paragraph, with respect to a specialty occupation, are-

(A) full state licensure to practice in the occupation, if such licensure is required to practice in the occupation,

(B) completion of the degree described in paragraph (1)(B) for the occupation, or

(C)(i) experience in the specialty equivalent to the completion of such degree, and (ii) recognition of expertise in the specialty through progressively responsible positions relating to the specialty.

(3) For purposes of section 1101(a)(15)(H)(i)(b1) of this title, the term "specialty occupation" means an occupation that requires-

(A) theoretical and practical application of a body of specialized knowledge; and

(B) attainment of a bachelor's or higher degree in the specific specialty (or its equivalent) as a minimum for entry into the occupation in the United States

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

relax ga undu...2 rfes ni edurkunolam eda...

Edu evaluation/ assessment cheyinchakapote ventane cheyinchamanu empi gadini..

a certifications unte adi petu..

ni job lo nuvu enii years em chesthunav..a role lo ni work %le enta..anedi oka pattika lekka rayali..

inka experts views and attorney tho chusko migitavii...good luck

thanks bro

35 minutes ago, kum5758 said:

bhayyas, 

I heard from colleague that now people are doing experience evaluation like education evaluation and gained eligibility/experience to work in Software by working from last X years in your technology. I am not sure how true is it.

45 minutes ago, Kamarao656 said:

Bro. Mee lawyer lekapothe Employer ni adugu. Edu evaluation/ assessment cheyinchu and submit that as additional document. It worked for so many ppl.  Two months lopu chubthav. Approved Mayyas ani. 

Brahmi-8.gif

aa question endi mee solutions endi...mari MS in chemistry ki SQL developer ki link etla soopistaaru raa...

ee case approve aithe aa appicer ki danda esi dandam pettale Brahmi-8.gif