Nashville lo FT offer $135k...better go?

bob234

1 minute ago, Rajugadu said:

Bonus ala fixed ela istaru ba.. they would say something like eligibility up to 8% kada

konni istaru ba...nenu last year wells fargo interview tiskunna...vadu 20% fixed bonus annadu

2 minutes ago, Rajugadu said:

Bonus ala fixed ela istaru ba.. they would say something like eligibility up to 8% kada

Anni companies % undadhu...some companies have range based om your job title and seniority

1 minute ago, bob234 said:

21 including bonus,401k and other benifits bro....

Data Analyst 

its a small company with 1200 employees and company has been there since 1996

Hmm ok ala cheppu...

Just now, bob234 said:

Anni companies % undadhu...some companies have range based om your job title and seniority

Multiple factors as you said.. but ahh multiple factors chusi neeku up to oka % varake istaru ba...

If your wife has to give up her job as part of the move - I would not consider it. 

Nenu ilane FTE ani move ayya - wife lost her job and never found one again. Me as a person making more money, we as a family making much much less. 

Apart from that - IDK too much about Dallas. Nashville is not inexpensive. In terms of real estate they are one of the hottest markets. Recently I visited for a meeting and spent an extra day with a realtor researching rental properties. Those prices made me feel very surprised. So keep that in to consideration. 

Food scene, accessibility, Desi facilities - Dallas wins. 
Music and Bar Scene - Nashville wins no matter what. 

I think Nashville is more conservative than Dallas. I am not comparing to Texas but assuming you live in Desi centric Dallas society

3 minutes ago, phatposts said:

If your wife has to give up her job as part of the move - I would not consider it. 

Nenu ilane FTE ani move ayya - wife lost her job and never found one again. Me as a person making more money, we as a family making much much less. 

Apart from that - IDK too much about Dallas. Nashville is not inexpensive. In terms of real estate they are one of the hottest markets. Recently I visited for a meeting and spent an extra day with a realtor researching rental properties. Those prices made me feel very surprised. So keep that in to consideration. 

Food scene, accessibility, Desi facilities - Dallas wins. 
Music and Bar Scene - Nashville wins no matter what. 

I think Nashville is more conservative than Dallas. I am not comparing to Texas but assuming you live in Desi centric Dallas society

Makes sense bhayya...Thanks for sharing your exp...

unna company lo data analyst job family unchutharo leputharo anna dilemma lo unnam antha...em cheyalo asalu ardam katledhu

10 minutes ago, bob234 said:

unna company lo data analyst job family unchutharo leputharo anna dilemma lo unnam antha...em cheyalo asalu ardam katledhu

Job security ledu ante change iypo as ur wife to start looking for jobs near ur new company and then jump onece she finds one..

6 minutes ago, Rajugadu said:

Job security ledu ante change iypo as ur wife to start looking for jobs near ur new company and then jump onece she finds one..

Hmm.....

29 minutes ago, bob234 said:

21 including bonus,401k and other benifits bro....

Data Analyst 

its a small company with 1200 employees and company has been there since 1996

Data analyst ante em tech vadataru?

35 minutes ago, bob234 said:

atla ayitey maripo , cost of living takuve nashville.vadu peekesinappudu veredi dorakadu kada manchi deal

3 minutes ago, ProfessorHP said:

another thing you might be missing is the state income tax Dallas vs Nashville and weather consideration ( i am sure might have thought about it) Keep that in mind. this website below might help you a little bit

https://www.payscale.com/cost-of-living-calculator/Tennessee-Nashville/Texas-Dallas

Thanks bro