Gongura pappu + Omlate + Rice

ShwethaNaidu

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

nuvvu okka danive tinte ela...ma baboru la padi mandiki vandi pettali..

tenor.gif?itemid=13589213

malli thidthadu or thidthadhi. Avasarama @3$%

Girl, you need some psychiatric help badly. you call everyone stupid, idiot, rascal, mental fellow, waste fellow, chemidi mukku, blah but you don’t know you are the one with issues. You keep coming back no matter how many times they ban you. When was the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror? Do yourself a favor

1 minute ago, Bhumchik said:

Girl, you need some psychiatric help badly. you call everyone stupid, idiot, rascal, mental fellow, waste fellow, chemidi mukku, blah but you don’t know you are the one with issues. You keep coming back no matter how many times they ban you. When was the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror? Do yourself a favor

Idiot why you following my threads ? 

You need to learn how to digest someone’s sense of humor or better lock your self in toilet after I do poppu, you will die with bad smell waste fellow 

7 minutes ago, ShwethaNaidu said:

Idiot why you following my threads ? 

You need to learn how to digest someone’s sense of humor or better lock your self in toilet after I do poppu, you will die with bad smell waste fellow 

Neeku kindha theetaga undi ani andhariki thelusu. What are you doing here? Saying India will never improve because it is poor and USA is poor because no one cooks. You just want to tell everybody you live in USA? Is it very lonely and no one is giving you attention? Some people cannot stand status change and they are called dhed dhamak. Get the f* out of here before you choke on your food and die