Calling uttermost. Pollachi incident

karthikn

endhi ra babu nee badha.. indulo dalit enduku ochindi? 

yeah BJP supporting, ADMK party member gang was the rapist gang. I didn't read beyond headlines. 

its your India. you ask it yourself, or remain a racist by classifying all Tamils (even this rapist BJP supporting Tamils) as non-Indian. 

I don't give a fcuk.

12 hours ago, karthikn said:

Anyways Delhi rape got so. Much attention. Pollachi needs to get much attention at the national level 

political parties involved in this it seems (again didn't read beyond headlines). yeah, hope it does get lots of coverage.

but nothing will change. nobody can control private criminal actions by individuals even if all these guys are face the full force of law. the best one can hope for is to question the role of the govt in cover up (which it seems has happened here, given the case is almost a month old and is just now gaining attention).

Just like assholes in this db, I've seen comments online (from asshole tamils) that the perpetrator's families girls should be made to face the same, etc. India is changing at a fast rate, and people are confused on how to react to stuff like this.

I too don't have much idea, beyond closely linked to someone who has indeed suffered extreme sexual violence, I'd say that it be treated as physical assault is treated criminally, but my stand on this may come across as insensitive.

I feel the same about fcuking assholes here, and elsewhere, who want to hang people because they raped someone.

The best thing one can do to victims in these is to treat them like humans. Your calling for the perpetrators to face the gallows is insincere because you turn around and make asshole like r@ape jokes. and use r@@pe comments as a tool to shut down women.

you people are disgusting. you shouldn't even be talking about this actually

The perpetrators are all from the same caste it seems - Gounders

I don't know if its indicative of a bigger story there. 

I'd assume that majority of police force in that area is also Gounder (which is why I support reservation, so one caste group can't simply pull the wool over the rest with all the power just because they managed to get through some bullshti exams).

India is sick. this db is sick.

you are sick too, TS.

12 hours ago, karthikn said:

Culprits dalits aa non dalits aa. Admk Valle antunnaru. Nuvvemo amma undunte pm ayyedi Anna dreams lo unnav 

Amma unte PM ayyedha? yuck.

I just said that nee lanti elitist scum (and other fcuks in this db) who look down on TN because of some 'freebie' culture (that your dora has copied), are all wrong.

you are all obviously wrong, and have no grip on reality apart from the uppercaste bubble you live in. you also have no idea about economy works.

I know you look down on TN because of their color too (racist fcuks), but that's another story anuko.

basically, I'm telling you guys suck. don't talk about TN, because you don't understand it. you don't understand your own state, beyond your circle I bet. 

2 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

but uttermost is turki know..

I'm atheist. I denounce god. If it existed, I want it to fight me. since that coward (god) won't come out, I've declared it non-existent. hence I'm atheist.

I pretend to be non-committal in front of my in-laws though.