mexicoo stamffing

meranaam

19 hours ago, karthikn said:

Same story mostly. Usvisastampinginmexico.com check and get added to whatsapp group. Get info there 

You dont need agent for Tijuana i went all by myself. 

13 minutes ago, meranaam said:

konchem step-by-step process cheptava...neeku oopkia unte...thanks

Mexican Visa:

I had my previous US visa expired so took Mexican visit visa from consulate which was in my city.  I got visa in half day...1st had to submit docs in the morning and came back for interview in afternoon .. was issued visa and got it stamped for 10 years for 30$

Mexican Tourist Visa Requirements:

·         You do not need to make an appointment.

·         All the applications must be submitted in person.

·         Fill out Visa Application form

·         Apply at the Consular Section in person from 8:30 am to 11:30 am, Monday through Friday.

·         Valid passport and one photocopy of the pages containing personal information, the photograph of bearer and expiration date/extensions.

·         Valid US visa for multiple entries; at least with 6 months of validity at the time of your filing and one photocopy.

·         Valid I-94 and/or I-20 or J1 or I797A Form in original and one photocopy.

·         Letter of verification of employment or Financial records (the last 3 months of your bank statements, or pay stubs, or credit card statements and the actual credit card) with one photocopy.

·         One (1) front view passport size photos, no glasses.

·         Payment of Consular fee 36.00 dollars. (cash only).

·         Letter from employer with letterhead.

·         Copy of latest U.S. visa even if it is expired.

·         Copy of passport

US Visa:

Booked my Visa appointment using this URL : https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-mx/niv

Once you make payment you would be able to see dates. Book ASC appointment a day before consular appointment

Drove to San Diego and parked my car at the border reading in forums that it is 8$ for parking though i had family to drop ....24$ picha light for 3 days anukunnanu but i couldnt find 8$ parking as per forum...30$ per 24 hrs undi but i had ASC appointment in 1 and half hour so parked the car anyway. Jack in the Box opp side naduchukuntu velthe mcd's undi dani pakkana nunchi naduchukuntu velthe 3 mins lo u will enter mexico ...will have revolving door...depending on people takes 20-30 mins at POE .. they scan our bags and stuff and can come out...malla bayata oka 3-4 mins naduchukuntu velthe chala taxis untayi...they hardly understand what we talk so nenu phone airplane mode lo pette mundu address screen shot tesukunna endukaina better ani which i showed...took me to my hotel Real del rio for 10 $...As per forums its not a good hotel edo manage cheyachu rather hyatt place undi its better to book there as ACS finger printing is walkable and also indian restaurant undi pakkane so thats more feasible. Please write down addresses on a paper and show to taxi person as restaurant peru cheppina vadu tesukellaledu without we showing address..actually vallu asalu em matladutunnaro i couldnt understand and they couldnt understand what i am talking too..so nenu consulate /ASC/Restaurant address lu paper mida rasukoni vellanu and had to show where ever i went.

ACS appointment:

I went 15 mins before the appointment and my bag was checked. No metals or phones or even face powder kind of stuff is allowed in the consulate...okavela avi tesukelthe by mistake road mida literally pettukovali as there is no one to even keep them for money like  consulates in few other countries. I had one of those and i was not allowed inside consulate and asked to keep it somewhere so i kept on road as left without any other option...so please strictly dont carry any metals, badges or phones. All you need  for this appointment is proof of payment, DS160, Interview letter and passport.

ASC office was empty when when i went inside ...ear rings piercings or chains unte they will ask you to remove and take finger prints and photo ...10 mins lo hardly i came out. Better ask taxi guy to wait as we wouldn't have phone to call for taxi..it took a while for me to find taxi to return to hotel.

Consulate appointment:

I had my appointment at 10 am and i was told i should be there by 9:40 am in ASC office. I went there at 9:40 and was allowed inside.  Had 1st counter where they gave me token and then had to stand in line for another counter where they checked my DS160, Passport, Appt letter and i797. I was again asked to stand in line for another counter where they verified my finger prints. All these 3 verifications took around 30 mins and i was told to sit for my turn for interview. 2 hrs taruvata my turn came.

VO: She said GM and sorry for  wait time (as she went for lunch right before my turn)

ME:  GM ..That's Alright...

VO: How was your day so far?

ME: Great !! How about you??

VO: She said great and asked my i797 passport and Ds 160

ME: Gave 

VO: She typed something for so long and opened my stamped last visa and asked if i am with same employer

ME: I said no i changed my employer 2 and half years back

VO: Is this your 1st Extn i see only one stamp in your passport?  

ME: I said I have an old passport and gave her.

VO: Is your i140 approved?

ME: I told yes 

VO: can i see it ? what is your PD and when was it approved?

ME: told and gave my i140 copy

VO:  Who is your new employer? 

ME: Told her.

VO:  Do you directly work for employer or have a client?

ME: i am employee of this company but work on client project

VO: WHo is your client and in which city do you work? Where do you sit ? In client location ?

ME: Told

VO: Who is your supervisor? Who assigns you work ? 

ME: Told name from my employer company and told he assigns me work

VO: Does he sit with you in client location?

ME: i said nope but he attends our daily stand up calls and that he assigns me work

VO: Can i see client letter?

VO:  Can i see your vendor letter?

VO: what is your salary?

ME: told

VO: Can i see your pay stubs and bank statements?

VO: Can i see all your I797 approvals with this company and old company?

ME: I took out a bunch as i had 1st H1 amendments transfer extn . 

VO:  So many docs ...can i please know what is what...

ME: i explained all but I realized my transfer i797 with new company which was approved 2.5 yrs back was missing

VO: I think your i797 for transfer is missing...can u give me that?

ME: i almost searched for 2 mins and found it missing ..i even tried to find a copy but i still couldnt find it

VO: Never mind thats ok dont worry about that doc ..you are approved visa and can collect passport tomorrow at 3 pm..have a great day

ME: Thanks a lot. Have a good day

Came out and had food in indian restaurant and came back to hotel.  Need to collect passport next day at 3 PM. 

List of docs i carried with me:

1. Passport and Passport copies of all pages
2. I-797 – Original
3. DS-160 confirmation page (Barcode printout)
4. Original interview appointment letter
5. I-129 &H1B cover letter
6. Copy of LCA
7. Pay stubs for the last 1 year
8. Employer letter
9. Client Letter
10. Vendor letter
11. Employer agreement / Employment contract letter signed by you and Employer Company (Original) / Contract between candidate and petitioner
12. Experience letter
13. Email conversations which lists work assignments 
14. Client Organization Structure 
15. Employers Org chart
16. H1B data collection and filing fee exemption supplement
17. H classification supplement to form I129
18: H1B visa petition and supporting docs filed with USCIS

19. Work Experience Certificates from previous employer's 
20. All Original Academic Credentials along with mark sheets

21. Purchase order (Employer - Vendor)
23. Contract between petitioner and vendor
24. Proof of payment- 1 year bank statements
25.  W2’s for whole period i was staying in US
26. Previous I-797A and LCA
29. Updated Resume
30. I 20's (All Original)
31. OPT Cards
32. Client ID/Badge
34. Timesheets for last 1 yr

35: i140 copy

POE:

3 pm ki exact ga counter open avutundi but be there by 2:30 as you got to stand in line. Atleast 30-45 mins padutundi to pick up passport.

Next there are two port of entries one is near jack in the box and the other one which is little far but this POE is faster (was told takes 1 hr ) and former takes 3 hrs.

I went to POE where i had to stand in a huge line...at least 100 ppl before me...na turn vachindi but since i needed i94 she asked me to go inside...akkada 30 mins time waste chesi i was given a orange slip which says need i 94. 

Customs and border patrol vadu they take from there to another office which is near the post ...akkada i94 ki  6 $ pay chesaka you stand in line at a different counter....akkada we have to give  passport, i94 we purchased and  I797 ...she/he will take them and ask you to sit...i waited there for 2 hrs and then i was called and my finger prints were verified , picture was taken, asked full address and updated it and gave printed i94 and returned i797 and passport. She again asked me to go and sit.

Now another Customs and border patrol guy came after 20 mins and accompanied me and walked along through another gate and opened gate which will lead to US..huh...

Most frustrating part is POE in entire process. took almost 3.5 hrs.

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I had my visa appointment today for stamping in Tijuana and was approved visa

Mexican Visa:

I had my previous US visa expired so took Mexican visit visa from consulate which was in my city.  I got visa in half day...1st had to submit docs in the morning and came back for interview in afternoon .. was issued visa and got it stamped for 10 years for 30$

Mexican Tourist Visa Requirements:

·         You do not need to make an appointment.

·         All the applications must be submitted in person.

·         Fill out Visa Application form

·         Apply at the Consular Section in person from 8:30 am to 11:30 am, Monday through Friday.

·         Valid passport and one photocopy of the pages containing personal information, the photograph of bearer and expiration date/extensions.

·         Valid US visa for multiple entries; at least with 6 months of validity at the time of your filing and one photocopy.

·         Valid I-94 and/or I-20 or J1 or I797A Form in original and one photocopy.

·         Letter of verification of employment or Financial records (the last 3 months of your bank statements, or pay stubs, or credit card statements and the actual credit card) with one photocopy.

·         One (1) front view passport size photos, no glasses.

·         Payment of Consular fee 36.00 dollars. (cash only).

·         Letter from employer with letterhead.

·         Copy of latest U.S. visa even if it is expired.

·         Copy of passport

US Visa:

Booked my Visa appointment using this URL : https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-mx/niv

Once you make payment you would be able to see dates. Book ASC appointment a day before consular appointment

Drove to San Diego and parked my car at the border reading in forums that it is 8$ for parking though i had family to drop ....24$ picha light for 3 days anukunnanu but i couldnt find 8$ parking as per forum...30$ per 24 hrs undi but i had ASC appointment in 1 and half hour so parked the car anyway. Jack in the Box opp side naduchukuntu velthe mcd's undi dani pakkana nunchi naduchukuntu velthe 3 mins lo u will enter mexico ...will have revolving door...depending on people takes 20-30 mins at POE .. they scan our bags and stuff and can come out...malla bayata oka 3-4 mins naduchukuntu velthe chala taxis untayi...they hardly understand what we talk so nenu phone airplane mode lo pette mundu address screen shot tesukunna endukaina better ani which i showed...took me to my hotel Real del rio for 10 $...As per forums its not a good hotel edo manage cheyachu rather hyatt place undi its better to book there as ACS finger printing is walkable and also indian restaurant undi pakkane so thats more feasible. Please write down addresses on a paper and show to taxi person as restaurant peru cheppina vadu tesukellaledu without we showing address..actually vallu asalu em matladutunnaro i couldnt understand and they couldnt understand what i am talking too..so nenu consulate /ASC/Restaurant address lu paper mida rasukoni vellanu and had to show where ever i went.

ACS appointment:

I went 15 mins before the appointment and my bag was checked. No metals or phones or even face powder kind of stuff is allowed in the consulate...okavela avi tesukelthe by mistake road mida literally pettukovali as there is no one to even keep them for money like  consulates in few other countries. I had one of those and i was not allowed inside consulate and asked to keep it somewhere so i kept on road as left without any other option...so please strictly dont carry any metals, badges or phones. All you need  for this appointment is proof of payment, DS160, Interview letter and passport.

ASC office was empty when when i went inside ...ear rings piercings or chains unte they will ask you to remove and take finger prints and photo ...10 mins lo hardly i came out. Better ask taxi guy to wait as we wouldn't have phone to call for taxi..it took a while for me to find taxi to return to hotel.

Consulate appointment:

I had my appointment at 10 am and i was told i should be there by 9:40 am in ASC office. I went there at 9:40 and was allowed inside.  Had 1st counter where they gave me token and then had to stand in line for another counter where they checked my DS160, Passport, Appt letter and i797. I was again asked to stand in line for another counter where they verified my finger prints. All these 3 verifications took around 30 mins and i was told to sit for my turn for interview. 2 hrs taruvata my turn came.

VO: She said GM and sorry for  wait time (as she went for lunch right before my turn)

ME:  GM ..That's Alright...

VO: How was your day so far?

ME: Great !! How about you??

VO: She said great and asked my i797 passport and Ds 160

VO: She typed something for so long and opened my stamped last visa and asked if i am with same employer

ME: I said no i changed my employer 2 and half years back

VO: Is this your 1st Extn i see only one stamp in your passport?  

ME: I said I have an old passport and gave her.

VO: Is your i140 approved?

ME: I told yes 

VO: can i see it ? what is your PD and when was it approved?

ME: told and gave my i140 copy

VO:  Who is your new employer? 

ME: Told her.

VO:  Do you directly work for employer or have a client?

ME: i am employee of this company but work on client project

VO: WHo is your client and in which city do you work? Where do you sit ? In client location ?

ME: Told

VO: Who is your supervisor? Who assigns you work ? 

ME: Told name from my employer company and told he assigns me work

VO: Does he sit with you in client location?

ME: i said nope but he attends our daily stand up calls and that he assigns me work

VO: Can i see client letter?

VO:  Can i see your vendor letter?

VO: what is your salary?

ME: told

VO: Can i see your pay stubs and bank statements?

VO: Can i see all your I797 approvals with this company and old company?

ME: I took out a bunch as i had 1st H1 amendments transfer extn . 

VO:  So many docs ...can i please know what is what...

ME: i explained all but I realized my transfer i797 with new company which was approved 2.5 yrs back was missing

VO: I think your i797 for transfer is missing...can u give me that?

ME: i almost searched for 2 mins and found it missing ..i even tried to find a copy but i still couldnt find it

VO: Never mind thats ok dont worry about that doc ..you are approved visa and can collect passport tomorrow at 3 pm..have a great day

ME: Thanks a lot. Have a good day

Came out and had food in indian restaurant and came back to hotel.  Need to collect passport next day at 3 PM. 

List of docs i carried with me:

1. Passport and Passport copies of all pages
2. I-797 – Original
3. DS-160 confirmation page (Barcode printout)
4. Original interview appointment letter
5. I-129 &H1B cover letter
6. Copy of LCA
7. Pay stubs for the last 1 year
8. Employer letter
9. Client Letter
10. Vendor letter
11. Employer agreement / Employment contract letter signed by you and Employer Company (Original) / Contract between candidate and petitioner
12. Experience letter
13. Email conversations which lists work assignments 
14. Client Organization Structure 
15. Employers Org chart
16. H1B data collection and filing fee exemption supplement
17. H classification supplement to form I129
18: H1B visa petition and supporting docs filed with USCIS

19. Work Experience Certificates from previous employer's 
20. All Original Academic Credentials along with mark sheets

21. Purchase order (Employer - Vendor)
23. Contract between petitioner and vendor
24. Proof of payment- 1 year bank statements
25.  W2’s for whole period i was staying in US
26. Previous I-797A and LCA
29. Updated Resume
30. I 20's (All Original)
31. OPT Cards
32. Client ID/Badge
34. Timesheets for last 1 yr

35: i140 copy

POE:

3 pm ki exact ga counter open avutundi but be there by 2:30 as you got to stand in line. Atleast 30-45 mins padutundi to pick up passport.

Next there are two port of entries one is near jack in the box and the other one which is little far but this POE is faster (was told takes 1 hr ) and former takes 3 hrs.

I went to POE where i had to stand in a huge line...at least 100 ppl before me...na turn vachindi but since i needed i94 she asked me to go inside...akkada 30 mins time waste chesi i was given a orange slip which says need i 94. 

Customs and border patrol vadu they take from there to another office which is near the post ...akkada i94 ki  6 $ pay chesaka you stand in line at a different counter....akkada we have to give  passport, i94 we purchased and  I797 ...she/he will take them and ask you to sit...i waited there for 2 hrs and then i was called and my finger prints were verified , picture was taken, asked full address and updated it and gave printed i94 and returned i797 and passport. She again asked me to go and sit.

Now another Customs and border patrol guy came after 20 mins and accompanied me and walked along through another gate and opened gate which will lead to US..huh...

Most frustrating part is POE in entire process. took almost 3.5 hrs.

Thanks...

I-94 eppudu online kada..still they are issuing paper one?

Also finger prints & visa interview ki velle appudu phone tesuku vellakudadu aa? if so is it easy to go there and come back to hotel with-out phone?

trip motham USD tho ne chaltha naa leka akkada currency tesukovali aa?

4 minutes ago, meranaam said:

Thanks...

I-94 eppudu online kada..still they are issuing paper one?

Also finger prints & visa interview ki velle appudu phone tesuku vellakudadu aa? if so is it easy to go there and come back to hotel with-out phone?

trip motham USD tho ne chaltha naa leka akkada currency tesukovali aa?

Yes if you cross border by walk. Nenu last june lo matamoros ki vella akkada kuda same paper i94 . 

Yes dont carry phone as no one is there to hold it. Velle dappudu u can book taxi through ur phone or hotel lobby return lo many taxis will be outside consulate.

You dont really need mexican currency they take US $ just fine,

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yes if you cross border by walk. Nenu last june lo matamoros ki vella akkada kuda same paper i94 . 

Yes dont carry phone as no one is there to hold it. Velle dappudu u can book taxi through ur phone or hotel lobby return lo many taxis will be outside consulate.

You dont really need mexican currency they take US $ just fine,

ok cool...was debating whether to do it in India or in Mexico...mexico lo kuda 3 days padutundi kada (day1: finger-print...day-2: interview...day3: collecting passport)

2 minutes ago, meranaam said:

ok cool...was debating whether to do it in India or in Mexico...mexico lo kuda 3 days padutundi kada (day1: finger-print...day-2: interview...day3: collecting passport)

Yes but 2 days if matamaros.  Its much simpler there compared to Tijuana.  Saturday kuda fingerprints ivvachu akkada ayite . So one day off to you can manage in matamaros.  Success rate bavunna negative experiences unna vallu kuda unnaru so anni alochinchi take a call.

12 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yes but 2 days if matamaros.  Its much simpler there compared to Tijuana.  Saturday kuda fingerprints ivvachu akkada ayite . So one day off to you can manage in matamaros.  Success rate bavunna negative experiences unna vallu kuda unnaru so anni alochinchi take a call.

ok thanks

naku oka visayam ardham kadhu..is it realy worth to go to Mexico just for stamping...adhi edo india ki vellina appude stamping ki velthe saripodhi kada...but y do people go mexico for stamping

okavella mexico lo stuck aithe like admin processing,denial etc

4 minutes ago, ShyamSunder said:

naku oka visayam ardham kadhu..is it realy worth to go to Mexico just for stamping...adhi edo india ki vellina appude stamping ki velthe saripodhi kada...but y do people go mexico for stamping

2 days lo stamping untundi and emergency lo india ki velladaniki peace of mind untundi. Cannot be stuck in a country. Should be able to go when ever we are in need. Project bench leave ane constaints lekunda u can fly if you have stamped visa. Emergency cheppi radu we should be ready for it.

5 minutes ago, ShyamSunder said:

for me india trip lo ee stamping petukunte oka 3 days denikee pothundi...if we aren't in HYD we have to go there for this and also dates kuda kudarali...adhee manamu ee texas or calif lo unte ala drive kotti kuda vellachu stamping ki..that's my take though..