Trs and A1crp kummaku example Tanish

cosmopolitan

Manodu already big boss lo money levu anadu and telangana lo drug case lo kuda unadu.. so KCR drug case use chesi A1rcp  lo cherpinchada and A1gan kuda money ichuntadu 

• Upvote 1

Nakaithe kcr drugs case chupinchi bedirinchi pampdu anipisthundhi and they will use him to spit venom on Pawan Kalyan and money kuda venakesukovachu 

3 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

Manodu already big boss lo money levu anadu and telangana lo drug case lo kuda unadu.. so KCR drug case use chesi A1rcp  lo cherpinchada and A1gan kuda money ichuntadu 

@3$%  please bro idi sacastic post ani edit cheyi, malli illiterates antaru janalu@3$%

Just now, Satakarni_bali said:

@3$%  please bro idi sacastic post ani edit cheyi, malli illiterates antaru janalu@3$%

Lokam ni manam control cheyalem bro .. I respect their opinion 

1 minute ago, Veeraveera said:

9/10 MLA and 2/2 loksabha won by YCP in 2014. 

What does it tell you. 

Iam going with vote percentage .. ayina tanish gadu all of sudden edakeli vachadu.. another tharapu mokka to bash pk from A1rcp 

Kummaku endi ra bhai, they came out in open and said it, all their actions during past few years/months underlines their friendship.

Imo this will not impact anything, during TG elections I was in India, there were few TDP die hards and few who used to hate TDP in my family but their hate against TRS made then to vote for maha kutami, all this talk is nonsense at end of the day people will do what they gonna do, people by this time are already decided and these tricks won’t help in swaying their decision 

13 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Kummaku endi ra bhai, they came out in open and said it, all their actions during past few years/months underlines their friendship.

Imo this will not impact anything, during TG elections I was in India, there were few TDP die hards and few who used to hate TDP in my family but their hate against TRS made then to vote for maha kutami, all this talk is nonsense at end of the day people will do what they gonna do, people by this time are already decided and these tricks won’t help in swaying their decision 

Thanks ra bhai.. trs and a1rcp relationship chepinandhuku.. emaina pressnote chesara ra bhai antha open ayithe .. ee relationship gurinchi 

27 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

I think jagan wants pawala to gain more popularity. As a matter of fact TDP has no star campaigners this time. 

PK will indeed cause damage to baboru. Although his intention might be something else

Things will be interesting next few weeks.. most interesting election ever (AP) as far as I know 

14 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

Thanks ra bhai.. trs and a1rcp relationship chepinandhuku.. emaina pressnote chesara ra bhai antha open ayithe .. ee relationship gurinchi 

Them inviting to be part of federal front and moving closely with TRS are enough indications.

that said it is foolish to think TRS will override YCP since YCP has more say because for obvious reasons, if anything it is in the best interests of telugu states to unify our synergies in extracting benefits from center, AP has slim chances of getting by interms of special status or extra funds if they doesn’t have unified stand with TG. Mark my words special status to Andhra will have to run through TG in all probability as CBN already burnt enough bridges at the center or good luck waiting for congress govt and playing again the ditch game as they are already dead in AP. This is the same starergy KCR employed in getting by the approval from ysr/congress and cbn, at the end of the day you will have convince TG MPs to stand for AP’s cause or same episode of no confidence motion will repeat time and again

6 hours ago, cosmopolitan said:

Nakaithe kcr drugs case chupinchi bedirinchi pampdu anipisthundhi and they will use him to spit venom on Pawan Kalyan and money kuda venakesukovachu 

Drugs case is closed case. Its open secret that drugs are very much available in Hyderabad. And movie celebrities are hugely involved in that.

But he will keep quiet. If he takes action then industry will threaten to move to AP. So he will keep silent. 

1 minute ago, snoww said:

Drugs case is closed case. Its open secret that drugs are very much available in Hyderabad. And movie celebrities are hugely involved in that.

But he will keep quiet. If he takes action then industry will threaten to move to AP. So he will keep silent. 

nenu chepindhi adhe.. he can bring it out to make some people work for yscrp ani..

2 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

nenu chepindhi adhe.. he can bring it out to make some people work for yscrp ani..

There is no way to prove that even if there is truth in it. And Dora ala cheppina cheppaka poyina many will do that just to impress dora and avoid any future problems in Hyderabad. It will be a trend next 5 years.