• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snoww

• futureofandhra

• Satakarni_bali

• reality

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, snoww said:

TG Assembly elections lo because of CBN over action TRS did the clean sweep.

ippudu PK TG statement tho Congress ki bokka again. 

I convinced my family before PK statement to vote for Kishan Reddy. But after PK statement and Yellow media over action in TV on it. My family decided they will vote for TRS again. 

8 minutes ago, snoww said:

I convinced my family before PK statement to vote for Kishan Reddy. But after PK statement and Yellow media over action in TV on it. My family decided they will vote for TRS again. 

unfortunately good candidate like kishan reddy is suffering.. But its surprising to see Pk and Yellow media is able to change your earlier decision..

18 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

unfortunately good candidate like kishan reddy is suffering.. But its surprising to see Pk and Yellow media is able to change your earlier decision..

PK should have been careful with his words. I don't know if he really meant to say that or was slip of tongue.

Since he didn't released any further clarification on that statement I think he meant to say that and has no regrets or clarifications. 

After TG formation became reality the next big agenda for TG elections for TG people was development. Keeping aside if the development happened or not , CBN spoiled that issue with his over action during TG assembly elections. Now again PK is doing the same. This will only help Dora , And push important issues like Development to second. 

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

PK should have been careful with his words. I don't know if he really meant to say that or was slip of tongue.

Since he didn't released any further clarification on that statement I think he meant to say that and has no regrets or clarifications. 

After TG formation became reality the next big agenda for TG elections for TG people was development. Keeping aside if the development happened or not , CBN spoiled that issue with his over action during TG assembly elections. Now again PK is doing the same. This will only help Dora , And push important issues like Development to second. 

In tg elections first of all it's always sentiment

Development n all is not even considered

Just now, futureofandhra said:

In tg elections first of all it's always sentiment

Development n all is not even considered

Blame CBN for that last time.

And PK this time. 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

Blame CBN for that last time.

And PK this time. 

So kcr anachu Andhra vallu tg politics why entering Ani

Adhey PK  antey meeku 

6 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

So kcr anachu Andhra vallu tg politics why entering Ani

Adhey PK  antey meeku 

Neeku chepina waste but cheptunna pk annadi telanganollu andhrolla ani generalize chesi, kcr ktr ni kaadu

Just now, Satakarni_bali said:

Neeku chepina waste but cheptunna pk annadi telanganollu andhrolla ani generalize chesi, kcr ktr ni kaadu

2 minutes ago, reality said:

aaditho discussion waste...