Don't know who is Vallabhaneni Vamsi: KTR

vatsayana

https://www.gulte.com/news/74277/Dont-know-who-is-Vallabhaneni-Vamsi-KTR

Don't know who is Vallabhaneni Vamsi: KTR

TDP and Chandrababu Naidu are continuously claiming that TRS party led Telangana government is threatening Andhra businessmen and politicians in Hyderabad and forcing them to join or extend support to YSR Congress party. Among these reports, there is also a rumour that TRS working president KTR has reportedly called and blackmailed TDP leader Vallabhaneni Vamsi.

Responding to this, KTR said, I don't even have any clue who is Vallabhaneni Vamsi. "I myself was shocked to hear that I threatened a so called politician called Vallabhaneni Vamsi. I really don't who he is and this shows how a negative propaganda and campaign is being carried out against TRS in Andhra Pradesh," said the former IT minister.

KTR further said if that's the case, Chandrababu Naidu has more assets and properties in Hyderabad than any other leader of TDP. "The AP CM also constructed a new residence in Hyderabad. Did Telangana government raise any objections over it? People who have no face value are indulging in such silly politics. I would also like to clarify that Telangana has it's own headaches to look after instead of focusing on others," stated KTR.

He also opined that it's up to the people of AP to decide to elect the next government.

1 minute ago, Msdian said:

endi kaka gutle.com lo pani chesthunava... 

ha ha ha. no kaka, just disco I say :) 

Ap7AM.com, Gulte.com, GreatAndhra.com lo vunna news ikkada vestunna :) 

1 minute ago, vatsayana said:

ha ha ha. no kaka, just disco I say :) 

Ap7AM.com, Gulte.com, GreatAndhra.com lo vunna news ikkada vestunna :) 

Nuvvu disco cheshunnattu ledhu... spam chesi 10gnattu undhi... oke sari 100 threads esthe...

6 minutes ago, sinthakaai said:

reyyy aa thread lu entraa mental dengindaaa

chill baa. y frustration? just want to invite all DBians to disco in these threads 

3 minutes ago, sinthakaai said:

Nee dewasam ra rey nee dewasam

baa, nenu ninnu tittaledu kada. better control yourself. nachithe thread lo disco chey, ledante ignore.