Nayantara - Radha Ravi latest controversial comments.. indulo tappemundi??

Ram32

Radha Ravi went on to say that Nayan acted as ghost in Tamil and Seetha in Telugu. “In my time, actresses like KR Vijaya played Seetha. Today, anybody can play Seetha. You can cast a person, whom you respect or someone who sleeps around,” said Radha Ravi. His comments received severe criticism from a section of artistes and technicians, while leading stars remained silent.

elections time lo ilanti statements ichadu antee sahasame ani chepali... ee ravi gadu edhi ayyina party lo unnada?

okarni okaru unna maata anukuntey, akkada industry undadhu.

why is sleeping around bad, aney stage ki ellakunda, inka 19th century morals ni pattukoni ooguthunnaru.

both radha ravi, and the people who are angry at him.

ofcourse, the latter's anger is more understandable, because its a weapon in the hands of a man to bring down a woman.

radha ravi's comments though are disgusting. his conservatism especially. his idea that only respectable women should play sita. or what constitutes 'respect'.

1 minute ago, solman said:

elections time lo ilanti statements ichadu antee sahasame ani chepali... ee ravi gadu edhi ayyina party lo unnada?

DMK. he's son of MR Radha kadha..

I thought Nayanthara was an Ayn Rand nut.. looks like she's a boring ass actress who's invoking bullshit to condemn someone's personal comment.

why shouldn't radha ravi make a personal comment on anything? lol... these people.

she could've said something smart. like - when perverted old men play respectable father roles, sitas will be viewed as viewed as the ones they wanted to desperately sleep with. but sorrry mr ravi, the girl you rap3d last year told me that she didn't even feel it. haha..

shame these men's masculinity publicly ra babu. it'll be fun.

i really thought nayanthara had the guts to do it.

but she probably likes her money more than her self respect. fcuk her.

9 minutes ago, Ashtavakra said:

I thought Nayanthara was an Ayn Rand nut.. looks like she's a boring ass actress who's invoking bullshit to condemn someone's personal comment.

why shouldn't radha ravi make a personal comment on anything? lol... these people.

she could've said something smart. like - when perverted old men play respectable father roles, sitas will be viewed as viewed as the ones they wanted to desperately sleep with. but sorrry mr ravi, the girl you rap3d last year told me that she didn't even feel it. haha..

Cool! @uttermost, mana comments ee DB daati vellavu.

49 minutes ago, Ram32 said:

Radha Ravi went on to say that Nayan acted as ghost in Tamil and Seetha in Telugu. “In my time, actresses like KR Vijaya played Seetha. Today, anybody can play Seetha. You can cast a person, whom you respect or someone who sleeps around,” said Radha Ravi. His comments received severe criticism from a section of artistes and technicians, while leading stars remained silent.

Direct ga Nanaya tara charecter assinate chesinate kada.

39 minutes ago, Ashtavakra said:

Who did Radha Ravi rape ? 

Why was he not dismissed from party then ?