some emotional scenes or songs you almost cried in the theater.

JANASENA

4 minutes ago, sarita said:

who cares about friends zodiac signs. I only look at zodiac signs of the guys I'm interested in :giggle:

signs chusi interest pencnchukutnunara :(

3 minutes ago, Anveshi said:

@3$%

Leo’s are seducers they are masters of seducing ! Leo ️ man and Leo women are perfect pair ! They are life of a party 

3 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Leo’s are seducers they are masters of seducing ! Leo ️ man and Leo women are perfect pair ! They are life of a party 

Ipudu Leo woman ekada dorakaali silent_I1

31 minutes ago, sarita said:

what I observed from my Libra friends is that they have a bit of feminine side to them 😀

Is that a fact? (there's nothing wrong in that though)

Hahaha actually libra gallu so flirting anamata they unconsciously flirt they flirt with fuckg trees kuda lol they are always up for balance and peace so they make everyone feel welcomed and makes other comfortable 

they love all expensive and pretty things Hermès belt ey abbai ayina pettukovatam chusava adhi pettukunadu ante libra vadu also they love nice perfumes they gift pretty flowers anduku u felt like Libras has bit of feminine side . One thing if libra said I love u .. u will be the luckiest person in the world they pamper with gifts , flowers , expensive shoes