do men apply makeup

vendettaa

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Na ishtam vachinattu nenu potha make up esukokapote jiddu moham esukunte posh anukune ni lanti agnanulaki nenu answer cheppalenu. You can be hygenic and smell good even without having make up. I pity your ignorance. Ni agnanam to indian men izzat tesesav @3$%

PS: The shampoo, conditioner , hair spray and body wash i use cost more than 400 $. Brand names and links kavalante cheppu post chesta.  I dont have to say this but your comment ki i had no option but to say @3$%

మా శారద కి కూడా ఈ మేకప్ లు గట్రా వొద్దని చెప్పా...

జుట్టు...జడేస్కుంటే లక్షణం గా...ముడేస్తే ముచ్చటగా ఉండేలా పెంచా

3 minutes ago, Shankara_Sastry said:

mudeskolekapoya amma muchataga unde danivi..@3$% guruji

Just now, sarita said:

Sis, em shampoo and conditioner using

give me some recommendations too

Aveda is good one but naku Invati valla hair oodutondi anipinchindi. I moved to l'occitane as they have home made and organic products.Shampoo, hand creams, shower oil , body scrubs  anni nenu ive vaduta.  Other lines of Aveda like for dry hair ki invati ki unnattu hair fall ledu ani @dakumangalsingh told so you could try sample size and pick your shampoo and conditioner too. 

I use Kiehl's products too.  Face Moisturizer, body lotion and sun screen vellavi oil free vi i really like them. They have shampoo and conditioners which are pretty decent . You can try them. 

Moroccan oil vadi shampoo and conditioners are comparatively cheap and they smell awesome too. I use extra volumizing shampoo. 

Shampoos okate vadakudadu and switch cheste better ani they say so if i use one for one wash i use another next time. Hope this helps!

Just now, Amrita said:

Aveda is good one but naku Invati valla hair oodutondi anipinchindi. I moved to l'occitane as they have home made and organic products.Shampoo, hand creams, shower oil , body scrubs  anni nenu ive vaduta.  Other lines of Aveda like for dry hair ki invati ki unnattu hair fall ledu ani @dakumangalsingh told so you could try sample size and pick your shampoo and conditioner too. 

I use Kiehl's products too.  Face Moisturizer, body lotion and sun screen vellavi oil free vi i really like them. They have shampoo and conditioners which are pretty decent . You can try them. 

Moroccan oil vadi shampoo and conditioners are comparatively cheap and they smell awesome too. I use extra volumizing shampoo. 

Shampoos okate vadakudadu and switch cheste better ani they say so if i use one for one wash i use another next time. Hope this helps!

hello vyasa rachana db molla... namaste

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

iyyani vaadite @sarita ila aytadi emo

Image result for vikramarkudu gif

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

N&^& organic products are always best. nenu eppudu organic vi use cheyala, will try them 

13 minutes ago, Shankara_Sastry said:

Very nice. Jada esukunte with long hair women are beautiful. Tondaralo vachestadu ley chandra mohan for your sarada @3$%

Just now, Amrita said:

Very nice. Jada esukunte with long hair women are beautiful. Tondaralo vachestadu ley chandra mohan for your sarada @3$%

Long hairs unte chala baguntadhi ... kani ee kalam lo chala rare ammailu ala maintain cheyyadam ... 

Just now, Shankara_Sastry said:

Long hairs unte chala baguntadhi ... kani ee kalam lo chala rare ammailu ala maintain cheyyadam ... 

India lo bane untundi ikkadiki vachaka may be because of water hair oodutundi with time. Em chestam unnadanilo organic products vadi kapadukovali *n$

try to use paraben, silicone and sulfate free hair products . They are clean products to use . Only downside is product build will be more and makes hair little greasy. 

Once in a month use a clarifying shampoo( which has sulfates) in it. 

This combination helps to maintain qualilty hair !