My opinion on tdp ads

TOM_BHAYYA

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

It's hope. You hope for a better future. No one can guarantee hope, that's why it's call hope. I bought the hope because I believe in him. You can either choose to buy it or not, it's your decision to make. 

Belief— blind belief already Inko 2  3 generations ni ready cheyseysaru caste piccholu 

inko 4 generations pattochu to get some change in politics 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babunuvbtechah

• Amrita

• Idassamed

• DrBeta

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Belief— blind belief already Inko 2  3 generations ni ready cheyseysaru caste piccholu 

10 generations aina caste pichollu alane untaru , they will never change , rest of the folks will move on

2 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

If you are insinuating that I am blind, I would like to point out to you, that I indeed have eyes. Belief in something that you don't know if it exists or not (read God) is called blind belief. Believing in a person means that you believe that the person has the capability to be great at what he is doing. I never said I believe in God, I said I believe in a person. 

1 minute ago, Peddayana said:

10 generations aina caste pichollu alane untaru , they will never change , rest of the folks will move on

Rest of the folks ante evaro ? 

Rest of the folks naku telisi -women .. Asal chala mandi women ki they don’t even have opinions at all 

entha funny thing Idhi ? Atleast meeku oka sontha opinions undi tokkesaru ante adho verey vishayam but naku telusi chala mandi women ki Asal politics lo eam jarugutundhi enti aney basic knowledge ledu newspapers chuddara? Amma you make half of the population ur vote matters a lot plz plz do something , u can bring change 

moms generation ala ika ippati younger generation girls daggariki osthe again those foolish girls knowledge lekunda ey caste walu mali ma pavan ma chandrababu ani tayaru ayyaru 

TDP's ads are like Rajamouli movie ads, people want to go see the movie after watching the SSR made movie ads, likewise people want to vote back the TDP govt.

Just now, Idassamed said:

TDP's ads are like Rajamouli movie ads, people want to go see the movie after watching the SSR made movie ads, likewise people want to vote back the TDP govt.

%$#$

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

%$#$

Nenu emaina thappu cheppi unte mujhe maaf karo.

This is the exact verbatim from my conversation with a friend of mine 

51 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

They are too melodramatic people are not taking it seriously Ad should be like babu garu talking to public simple and aiming the targef like.Gave 2000rs pension will give 3000rs after becoming Cm again,Nirudyoga bruthi 1000rs now will give 2000rs next 

nannu eekadhu naaku anipinchindhi cheppanu:pray:

Uh..ah ante nfdb nunchi post lu 10gue-kuRavadam *7*^

7 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

If you are insinuating that I am blind, I would like to point out to you, that I indeed have eyes. Belief in something that you don't know if it exists or not (read God) is called blind belief. Believing in a person means that you believe that the person has the capability to be great at what he is doing. I never said I believe in God, I said I believe in a person. 

I love the way you answer  With that said wat made u believe that person ? Wat impact that he made in ur life or other lives or that place ? Is that a positive change ( Ofcourse it would have been a positive change otherwise u won’t have never believed in him ) wow u made me answer my own questions  genius 😱

okay so you have belief on him cause he did something good for you at that moment But we are not sure his representatives will do the same and u will have same amount of impression on them 

This is not kings era to carry that throne or a brand to carry on that legacy ( evado oka fool ochi take over chesthe brand value kuda govinda le ) 

i think there shouldn’t be any political parties moving forward it should be individual person elected for each place 

1 minute ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

I love the way you answer  With that said wat made u believe that person ? Wat impact that he made in ur life or other lives or that place ? Is that a positive change ( Ofcourse it would have been a positive change otherwise u won’t have never believed in him ) wow u made me answer my own questions  genius 😱

okay so you have belief on him cause he did something good for you at that moment But we are not sure his representatives will do the same and u will have same amount of impression on them 

This is not kings era to carry that throne or a brand to carry on that legacy ( evado oka fool ochi take over chesthe brand value kuda govinda le ) 

i think there shouldn’t be any political parties moving forward it should be individual person elected for each place 

I will only have belief if his representatives too follows same agenda and it’s his fault that he picked them 

i have fav people in each party like I like the dads ideas here and sons implementation of theirs representatives of some other .. 

1 hour ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

They are too melodramatic people are not taking it seriously Ad should be like babu garu talking to public simple and aiming the targef like.Gave 2000rs pension will give 3000rs after becoming Cm again,Nirudyoga bruthi 1000rs now will give 2000rs next 

nannu eekadhu naaku anipinchindhi cheppanu:pray:

jaffa spotted