A few good words about the leader

VictoryTDP

I was talking to a colleague of mine, he is from the state of Gujarat. The topic of politics came up,  he said that his uncle is a contractor and is living in Vijayawada, his uncle works on the Amaravathi construction contract (one of the many contracts).

He described CBN as a great leader with an astounding mission to build a new capital. According to his uncle, the project is a wonder. Anyway, coming back to politics, my friend thinks CBN is a great leader and innovator, much better than KCR or Modi.

Just now, VictoryTDP said:

I was talking to a colleague of mine, he is from the state of Gujarat. The topic of politics came up,  he said that his uncle is a contractor and is living in Vijayawada, his uncle works on the Amaravathi construction contract (one of the many contracts).

He described CBN as a great leader with an astounding mission to build a new capital. According to his uncle, the project is a wonder. Anyway, coming back to politics, my friend thinks CBN is a great leader and innovator, much better than KCR or Modi.

How the fcuk he knows CBN is best coz his uncle and his family is getting benefitted coz of CBNs projects??

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

How the fcuk he knows CBN is best coz his uncle and his family is getting benefitted coz of CBNs projects??

No bro, it is from the news channels and other sources of knowledge.

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

Cbn innvator aithe 

Elon musk 

Steve Jobs 

telsa edison illanta entoo 

vallantha CBN ichina salahaalu patinchi success ayina vallu man...adi kuda telvada neeku?

1 minute ago, VictoryTDP said:

true - ippudu unna 7 wonders ni motthaanni lepesi, dheenini 1st place lo pettalani thinking anta. 

mee frnd kuda Stanford batch yena CITI_c$y ??

Naa colleague okadu vunnaadu - banda boothulu thiduthunnadu Nakka ni; endhukante PPT's lo anni baagane vuntayi bhayya, but theera velli susthe avanni temporary antaarata ; but he agreed on 1 thing - how CBN is doing wonders just with Graphics & PPT's !!

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

true - ippudu unna 7 wonders ni motthaanni lepesi, dheenini 1st place lo pettalani thinking anta. 

Naa colleague okadu vunnaadu - banda boothulu thiduthunnadu Nakka ni; endhukante PPT's lo anni baagane vuntayi bhayya, but theera velli susthe avanni temporary antaarata ; but he agreed on 1 thing - how CBN is doing wonders just with Graphics & PPT's !!

Graphics are needed for any project, how will you design something without a PPT or some planning.

3 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Cbn innvator aithe 

Elon musk 

Steve Jobs 

sendraal copy cats.............

5 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Cbn innvator aithe 

Elon musk 

Steve Jobs 

pilla pu's ni lengend tho comparing ah?

enta avivekam enta avamanam enta dusahahsam

Common @DrBeta educate cheyi how great pulkas ani

5 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

@3$%