A few good words about the leader

VictoryTDP

1 minute ago, panipoori said:

What are you wants? Neither he bought IT nor he created jobs 

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/telangana/rajiv-gandhi-brought-it-to-hyderabad-kcr/article25861250.ece

I can debunk all your theories him but it's better you go find about what he has done

What do you mean by he bought IT? I clearly stated earlier, it's not about about who brought IT, it's about where the investments in the state are made as the Chief Minister. Rajiv Gandhi was never the Chief Minister, neither is he the one who should take credit for privatization. Like I said, opening the gates for private companies is a big step that the country took as a whole, but why do you think that Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh welcomed companies, unlike Kerala and West Bengal? I never said he is the sole reason. I am saying that his concentration in the 90's was more towards bringing capital investments unlike a lot of other states that focused on welfare schemes like WB and TN for instance. 

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

What do you mean by he bought IT? I clearly stated earlier, it's not about about who brought IT, it's about where the investments in the state are made as the Chief Minister. Rajiv Gandhi was never the Chief Minister, neither is he the one who should take credit for privatization. Like I said, opening the gates for private companies is a big step that the country took as a whole, but why do you think that Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh welcomed companies, unlike Kerala and West Bengal? I never said he is the sole reason. I am saying that his concentration in the 90's was more towards bringing capital investments unlike a lot of other states that focused on welfare schemes like WB and TN for instance. 

And what's your point? capital investment is better than welfare schemes so he's better than rest of the politicians?

3 minutes ago, panipoori said:

And what's your point? capital investment is better than welfare schemes so he's better than rest of the politicians?

No, capital investments are better in the long run. Welfare schemes have short term implications. I didn't say he is better than the rest of the politicians, I said that his focus in the 90's being on capital investments is better than others CM's at that time who focused on welfare schemes. 

CBN got rid of a lot of welfare schemes in the 90's and invested more in bringing capital. Given the limited resources given to a state, getting rid of welfare schemes is the only way you can get long term implications, job creation and capital growth. Unfortunately, YSR brought a lot of the welfare schemes back and people voted for short term benefits over long term implications. You don't improve improve the standard of living by giving someone free food or free electricity, you improve it by showing them how to work for it. 

No, capital investments are better in the long run. Welfare schemes have short term implications. I didn't say he is better than the rest of the politicians, I said that his focus in the 90's being on capital investments is better than others CM's at that time who focused on welfare schemes. 

What does your reference to 90's have to do with any of this thing?  Not sure who told you what he has done. it's outrightly proven that media was in his hands and you could have been fooled what was projected there

Any current developments that you can support your plight??

CBN got rid of a lot of welfare schemes in the 90's and invested more in bringing capital. Given the limited resources given to a state, getting rid of welfare schemes is the only way you can get long term implications, job creation and capital growth. Unfortunately, YSR brought a lot of the welfare schemes back and people voted for short term benefits over long term implications. You don't improve improve the standard of living by giving someone free food or free electricity, you improve it by showing them how to work for it. 

One of my hyderabadi friend told that its not CBN who brought investments to hyd. Its the geographical location advantage of hyderabad which bought so many investments and also due to its historical significance. Hyd is less proned to all kind of earthquakes more than any bigger city in india. CBN only bought cyber towers. To be frank KCR brought more companies than CBN in IT . 

3 minutes ago, panipoori said:

What does your reference to 90's have to do with any of this thing?  Not sure who told you what he has done. it's outrightly proven that media was in his hands and you could have been fooled what was projected there

Current developments are as follows:

1) Focussing son and promoting him as future leader by giving him job without elections

2) Left leg tho eedchi kotting of jr NTR who can be seen as a risk to pappu 

3) Making balayya boot lick him and his son so that he can protect the future leader using nandamuri tag ( as balayya licks him for his life)

4) Heritage shares, good development know?

5 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

One of my hyderabadi friend told that its not CBN who brought investments to hyd. Its the geographical location advantage of hyderabad which bought so many investments and also due to its historical significance. Hyd is less proned to all kind of earthquakes more than any bigger city in india. CBN only bought cyber towers. To be frank KCR brought more companies than CBN in IT . 

Sure 2004 daka vachina companies geographical location valla vachayi, 2014 tarvata nunchi vachina companies KCR valla vachayi. E state kaina, CM is not the sole reason for the development, but a time lo unna socio-economic conditions ki tagina policies tiskuni development ni facilitate cheyyadam Government responsibility. 

10 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Like I said, the Government's responsibility is to facilitate growth and development. Growth of the private sector in AP is one the major reasons for the increase in the standard of living. Now, Government policies should help the growth of the private sector, not supress it like his successor did. 

Like I said, the Government's responsibility is to facilitate growth and development. Growth of the private sector in AP is one the major reasons for the increase in the standard of living. Now, Government policies should help the growth of the private sector, not supress it like his successor did. 

You are not saying anything!!You are just talking about some idealism that how government policies should work!

22 hours ago, panipoori said:

pilla pu's ni lengend tho comparing ah?

enta avivekam enta avamanam enta dusahahsam

Common @DrBeta educate cheyi how great pulkas ani

Because you tagged me and asked me my opinion, remember?

34 minutes ago, panipoori said:

You are not saying anything!!You are just talking about some idealism that how government policies should work!

All I said was that CBN got rid of welfare schemes and invested in capital gains, while YSR brought back those welfare schemes. In terms of how the Government policies should work, this is the difference that I notice between them.