A few good words about the leader

VictoryTDP

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

aa Gujarath ollani nammaku kaka... naa gujarath colleague okadu Modi ante waste ..Congress best antadu.. Gujarath development antha NRIs and local business people valla jarigindi Modi peekindemi ledu PPTs eskoni fake pracharam thappa ani cheppadu

Matter enti Ahmedabad nundi Amaravathi side pothundi ?? haa?? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Doravaru said:

Matter enti Ahmedabad nundi Amaravathi side pothundi ?? haa?? 

neeku lokam antha pachaga.. i mean pasupu pachaga kanipistunda kaka?

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

aa Gujarath ollani nammaku kaka... naa gujarath colleague okadu Modi ante waste ..Congress best antadu.. Gujarath development antha NRIs and local business people valla jarigindi Modi peekindemi ledu PPTs eskoni pracharam thappa ani cheppadu

probably @uttermost gaadu ayyi vuntaadu..:giggle:

1 hour ago, VictoryTDP said:

Migitha vallu cannot achieve what CBN did.

Sontha mamani cheppulatho koyinchadam, family ni edhavallano cheyadam 

Alliances lo prostitute 

Ppts tho fake development choopiyadam 

No one can match

9 hours ago, panipoori said:

pilla pu's ni lengend tho comparing ah?

enta avivekam enta avamanam enta dusahahsam

Common @DrBeta educate cheyi how great pulkas ani

I don't endorse stupidity @panipoori Nuvvu Balayya type highlights ichina CBN is a normal person, who happened to have been the CM. He doesn't have super powers. He implemented a few good things for the state in the 90's that ended up having long term implications, creating a lot of jobs. Ante. You can think whatever you want about it. 

9 hours ago, VictoryTDP said:

I was talking to a colleague of mine, he is from the state of Gujarat. The topic of politics came up,  he said that his uncle is a contractor and is living in Vijayawada, his uncle works on the Amaravathi construction contract (one of the many contracts).

He described CBN as a great leader with an astounding mission to build a new capital. According to his uncle, the project is a wonder. Anyway, coming back to politics, my friend thinks CBN is a great leader and innovator, much better than KCR or Modi.

I thought Andhra contractors go to Gujarat, not the other way around!!

7 hours ago, DrBeta said:

I don't endorse stupidity @panipoori Nuvvu Balayya type highlights ichina CBN is a normal person, who happened to have been the CM. He doesn't have super powers. He implemented a few good things for the state in the 90's that ended up having long term implications, creating a lot of jobs. Ante. You can think whatever you want about it. 

kikiki

ento aa schemes..name them 

18 minutes ago, panipoori said:

kikiki

Hitech city 

engineering colleges like mushrooms 

IBM ki high availability disaster recovery ki solutions 

1 hour ago, panipoori said:

kikiki

Whether you want to believe it or not, CBN got rid of a lot of welfare schemes back then and invested more in bringing capital. Sure, it happened in Bangalore first, but there is a reason why it happened in Hyderabad next and not in Kolkata. It helped that the India lifted it's Gates for the private sector, a lot of schemes including privitization were implemented in the state.

Getting rid of welfare schemes is the only way you can get long term implications, job creation and capital growth. Unfortunately, YSR brought a lot of the welfare schemes back and people voted for short term benefits over long term implications. You don't improve improve the standard of living by giving someone free food or free electricity, you improve it by showing them how to work for it. 

7 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

cbn has greater vision than them. vision 2050

No need to exaggerate, these people can't rule a state and CBN can't start an IT company. 

22 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Whether you want to believe it or not, CBN got rid of a lot of welfare schemes back then and invested more in bringing capital. Sure, it happened in Bangalore first, but there is a reason why it happened in Hyderabad next and not in Kolkata. It helped that the India lifted it's Gates for the private sector, a lot of schemes including privitization were implemented in the state.

Getting rid of welfare schemes is the only way you can get long term implications, job creation and capital growth. Unfortunately, YSR brought a lot of the welfare schemes back and people voted for short term benefits over long term implications. You don't improve improve the standard of living by giving someone free food or free groceries, you improve it by showing them how to work for it. 

pasupu kunkuma, pensions, vote ki note lo paisal.. ivanni freebies e ga 

Just now, JohnSnow said:

pasupu kunkuma, pensions, vote ki note lo paisal.. ivanni freebies e ga 

One thing you're forgetting is, although CBN is a good administrator, he is an excellent politician. He implemented certain schemes before the elections to gain popularity. Not saying that I endorse it or that he will win because of it.

Vitillo, pensions okkate self sufficient kanidi. Migilinavi Anni self sufficient e, nirudyoga scheme lo internship iche companies are paying and pusupu kumkuma lo dairy firms are getting milk. If he wins, I hope engineering fee lo kuda rules techi baaga chaduvukuni jobs techukune valla fee e reimburse chesettu pedatadani. Also pension scheme kinda iche dabbulato valla cheta chetlu natinchadam alantivi chestadani. I don't know, that's why politics is so complicated-only if you give freebies you get popularity/votes. Very Unfortunate.