USDA will exclude cats previously used for toxoplasmosis research

tacobell fan

2 minutes ago, MobileMusic said:

In the same order 🙂

what is your view cancer cure ?

I think curing cancer is a long term thing, it will be a combination of radiotherapy, chemotherapy and immunotherapy. And different cancers should have different treatment and each person should have a different medicine (personalized medicine)

do u think  in near future will there be a cure for cancer? 

Hopefully. I don't know what near future means. 

what are your views on HIV cure in near future ?

HIV attacks the cells that fight infection. People found a mutation that prevents the uptake of the virus by T cells. This mutation is found in very few patients. Recently, someone transfused the blood from this person with this mutation to a HIV patient, and helped cure the infection.

why do  we have spike in Cancer cases in India?

A lot of reasons, I think it's using chemicals and fertilizers in agricultural industry.

do u think  Radiation from mobile devices such as  cellphones, bluetooth which emit ionised radiation is bad for us.

I don't the answer to this. There is no concrete evidence that this is indeed bad for anyone. 

what is effect of 5g  which uses Millimeter wave in US?

will 5G causes spike in cancers?

Again, there isn't a study to show that this is bad for you. But the absence of proof is not the proof ofabsence. 

25 minutes ago, MobileMusic said:

In the same order 🙂

a research student nu Db lo undadame ekkuva ask him some question which makes him think and tough for thim to answer