Chandrababu telangana MLC elections lo dabbulu petti konadam andariki telisindhe.. Mari pulkas enti vadedo pativrata ani build up istharu.

JonSnowUSA

Just now, DrBeta said:

If you give someone free food or free electricity, it will help them come out of one problem in the grand scheme of things. It won't help improve standard of living. 

Know the history of things. Go back to 1999-2004. Check how the village are at that time. Okadivi..max votes wins the elections 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

If you give someone free food or free electricity, it will help them come out of one problem in the grand scheme of things. It won't help improve standard of living. 

ipudu cbn em chestundu silent_I1

7 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

CBN got rid of a lot of welfare schemes in the 90's and invested more in bringing capital. Sure, it happened in Bangalore first, but there is a reason why it happened in Hyderabad next and not in Kolkata. It helped that the India lifted it's gates for the private sector, a lot of schemes including privitization were implemented in the state.

Getting rid of welfare schemes is the only way you can get long term implications, job creation and capital growth. Unfortunately, YSR brought a lot of the welfare schemes back and people voted for short term benefits over long term implications. You don't improve improve the standard of living by giving someone free food or free electricity, you improve it by showing them how to work for it. 

Nice 👍 

4 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

Yes, ippudu votes kosam freebies istundu. But some of the schemes are self sufficient. Like udyoganirvudhi dantlo Evo internships istundu, but a companies e pay chestunnayi. Inko avula program la kuda same palu ammukuneti program undi. But migilinavi anta upayogapadevi kadu. I don't know how much it effects the economy in the long run. But I am happy he only gave it before the elections. Okavela geliste e policies marchi, better cheyadam better ani na okka idi.

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Yes, ippudu votes kosam freebies istundu. But some of the schemes are self sufficient. Like udyoganirvudhi dantlo Evo internships istundu, but a companies e pay chestunnayi. Inko avula program la kuda same palu ammukuneti program undi. But migilinavi anta upayogapadevi kadu. I don't know how much it effects the economy in the long run. But I am happy he only gave it before the elections. Okavela geliste e policies marchi, better cheyadam better ani na okka idi.

Calling @Gudiwada_Bidda n @TOM_BHAYYA

This is not joke

E udyoganirvudhi scheme gurunchi inka detailed ga cheppalante, YSR time lo start chesina fee reimbursement scheme valla, engineering colleges chaala perigipoyindi, unemployable people chala mandi tayarayyaru. Villaki job radaniki a internship scheme start chesaru. I don't think most of these people are employable if not for the internship program. I think that's the reasoning behind this scheme. 

1 hour ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Jagan Sonia gandhi tho godava paddadu kabatti anni case lu petti lopala vesaru.. Chandrababu full manage chesi elanti case lu rakunda night puta kalavadalu, stay techukovadam chesadu.. lekapothe 31 kadu 62 case lu vachevi.. Adantha enduku Telanagana MLC elections lo Revant gadini dabbulu ichi konamanaleda? Idharu edavale...
Mari Chandrababu satya harichandudi thammudi la cheptaru... Vadi beginning Mana NTR ni vennupotu, hyderabad lo prime lands anni Murali mohan, Sujana, CM ramesh, Nama, Devender goud ila endaro binami latho kabja... Amaravati is the India's biggest corrupt capital.. 600 hamilu ichadu 2014 lo andarini ditch chesadu... 

Idharu pedha vedavale.. Vadini ala moyadam enduku inkokadini tittadam enduku.. Asalu ee madhya DB ki ravadame waste anipistundi.. too political
See you guys after 11th.. appudaina konchem different topics vunte bhaguntadi

Same strategy of KCR.. vadu AP vallani gorre lu anukntunadu..  like KCR tg gorre lu

50 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

Even though cbn gives freebie scheme's he keep lot of restrictions unlike ysr in the rule of ysr there are many scams in between while freebie schemes are being implemented and also under the tenure of ysr undeserved people too have availed the freebie schemes but that is not the case with ncbn he keep lot of restrictions while implementing those freebie scheme's everything will be monitored closely

CITI_c$y  freebies ye tappu ra ayya ante..

okadiste...adi bringing state back to 30yrs..

inkodu iste ... rashtra prayojanala kosam.....and those freebies are better...

me support tagaleyya...

Just now, Spartan said:

me support tagaleyya...

Giving freebies are not wrong but making that available to undeserved people and also looting in the name of freebie schemes is wrong that's what happened in the rule of mahametha

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

me support tagaleyya...

Jobs creation ani o andaru mottukuntunnaruga, Dani gurunchi matladukundam. Basic ga akkada migilindi lakshallo engineering students who are most likely unemployable because they didn't learn any skills in college. So villaki jobs create ela chestadu? Anduke a udyoganirvudhi scheme lo vallaki internships ippistunnadu. I also think that this program is self sufficient, so Government meeda bharam padadu. 

1 minute ago, manatelugu said:

Giving freebies are not wrong but making that available to undeserved people and also looting in the name of freebie schemes is wrong that's what happened in the rule of mahametha

a ippudu matram andariki reach avutundani guarantee unda...lol.

KCR aina CBN aina YSR aina....dabbul mingadaniki tappa real poor ki eppudu help avvadu..