Jagan's sister & daughter has 2 votes

Anta Assamey

7 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Please disprove and Win and Noble Prize... 

Why would I want to disapprove this? Your hypothesis is wrong. YSR's sperm ≠ YSR. Even if this sperm swam very fast and won the race, the decision making power of this sperm is not the same as that of YSR.

Just now, DrBeta said:

Why would I want to disapprove this? Your hypothesis is wrong. YSR's sperm ≠ YSR. Even if this sperm swam very fast and won the race, the decision making power of this sperm is not the same as that of YSR.

Your Passion towards YSR and family is unparalleled....  Anduke nuvvu em cheppina ok ... 

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Your Passion towards YSR and family is unparalleled....  Anduke nuvvu em cheppina ok ... 

What the heck? I am not passionate about YSR or his sperm. Yaaak! Besides I don't know if people would be ok with YSR's sperm being the CM.

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

What the heck? I am not passionate about YSR or his sperm. Yaaak! Besides I don't know if people would be ok with YSR's sperm being the CM.

Sperm ani padi sarlu enduku antunavu .... Nenu ekkadaina mention chesana aa word...  ??(*

Read my post again ... 

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Sperm ani padi sarlu enduku antunavu .... Nenu ekkadaina mention chesana aa word...  ??(*

You're the one that was making false allegations that YSR=Jagan. I am just making a point that Jagan is just YSR's sperm, and not YSR himself, so their decision making capability/skills aren't the same. 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

You're the one that was making false allegations that YSR=Jagan. I am just making a point that Jagan is just YSR's sperm, and not YSR himself, so their decision making capability/skills aren't the same. 

AP prajala prakaram cheppanu nenu .... Ee sperm gola andulo ledu .. 

3 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

196795.JPG

Amaravati: Generally, any person will have one vote. However, Election Commission officials spring surprises by registering two votes for a single person. Not only common people but also top politicians are having two votes. 

YSRCP chief Jagan Mohan Reddy's elder daughter Harshini Reddy is having two votes on her name and also his sister Sharmila is also having two votes. What is surprising all is even State chief Election Commissioner Gopal Krishna Diwedi is having three votes in his name. 

In Visakhapatnam, a single voter is having more than 9 votes. Across the state of Andhra Pradesh many people are having more than one vote. Locals are discussing that in Jagan's Pulivendula there are many such people. His daughter Harsini Reddy , is  having two votes with the surnames, Yaduguri and Sanditi with different voter id numbers. The two votes names are recently updated.

2 votes vunte teesi dobbaka ikkada keyboard warriors ki complaint chesthe yemosthadi brotheru @3$%