Is Sinemia app Working?

John_Snow

1 minute ago, HugoStrange said:

online checkin ee work avadam ledu. Once I select the movie there its not loading from there to next screen. Physical card unna kuda checkin ayithe cheyali ga

Oh ok naku ee issue raledu 

13 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

online checkin ee work avadam ledu. Once I select the movie there its not loading from there to next screen. Physical card unna kuda checkin ayithe cheyali ga. Its not working for me more than 2 weeks. Same with couple of friends. Eppatiki 4 tickets submit chesam, no reply yet

+1 

i paid misuse fee when their app doesn’t work for check in . I raised 2 tickets never cared to even respond back. 

i had same issue when booking for Majili movie...got frustrated and put a tweet in twitter tagging @sinemina support and @sinemia app..

asking to fix the issue or refund money ..with in 30 mins, they replied back to my tweet and put a Direct MEssage and asked for email address associated with account..and its working fine for me now, will have to wait and see if it works for CHITRALAHARI movie tomorrow...

hope this will help