NDTV confirms YS Jagan as next CM

Sizzler

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

AP's image has dented a lot...AP has spoilt its relations with other states and central governments.

Need of the hour is changein guard who an improve the relations first..

CBN has destroyed this state..

CBN has estimated Congress will come to power and rallied all the regional parties. He faced bitter experience in TG elections and people rejected TDP-Congress alliance outright. Modi has bounced back after the surgical strikes and CBN couldn’t dare to ally with Congress in AP directly.  U-Turns to Wrong Turns. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

CBN has estimated Congress will come to power and rallied all the regional parties. He faced bitter experience in TG elections and people rejected TDP-Congress alliance outright. Modi has bounced back after the surgical strikes and CBN couldn’t dare to ally with Congress in AP directly.  U-Turns to Wrong Turns. 

that is a major backfire..he lost 50% battle then and there, confidence more than just money, also he had to swallow his ego falling before KCR

I was in India at that time and some people(congress and tdp) who I knew were already celebrating before the polls..seem yellow media also brain washed them

20 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Ee sari matram Jagan CM confirmed. April 11th tarvata advance celebrations start bl@st

Hard work and determination. Time to look back and appreciate the man himself and say “I’m proud to be a jagan fan”. A role model who believes in hard work.

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

that is a major backfire..he lost 50% battle then and there

I was in India at that time and some people(congress and tdp) who I knew were already celebrating before the polls..seem yellow media also brain washed them

And that misfire hurt them big in AP... they couldn’t bring the fake survey of Lagadapati here to brainwash people again. No matter what their media are trying... people are not believing in the fake propaganda. Koyila mundhe kusindhi...

6 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

agreed

1 minute ago, Mangalgiripappu said:

Hard work and determination. Time to look back and appreciate the man himself and say “I’m proud to be a jagan fan”. A role model who believes in hard work.

Hardwork and remained in people all the time instead of being a timepass politician. You cannot just show up few months before elections and expect people to believe in you. This is where PK has failed miserably. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sizzler said:

And that misfire hurt them big in AP... they couldn’t bring the fake survey of Lagadapati here to brainwash people again. No matter what their media are trying... people are not believing in the fake propaganda. Koyila mundhe kusindhi...

correct ..aa chance AP elections la ledu enka

4 minutes ago, Mangalgiripappu said:

Agreed bro.. 9 years assal taggaledu.. YSR koduku ani prove cheskunnadu determination to.. 3600 km padayatra ante aatalu kadu..

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

correct ..aa chance AP elections la ledu enka

ABN RK is trying his best with fake news on YSRCP activists hurting a pregnant woman, Loktantrik CSDS fake survey, fake audio tapes of VSR. But social media has exposed RK’s true colors. Veediki matram mamuluga undadhu music...

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Agreed bro.. 9 years assal taggaledu.. YSR koduku ani prove cheskunnadu determination to.. 3600 km padayatra ante aatalu kadu..

He rallied on YSR’s wave in 2014 but it is more about him now. Keeping SCS alive is the biggest success.