Why don't girls walk around the beaches in India wearing bikinis?

bavaluu

It was terrifying for me to walk in Indian beaches in bikinis, maybe that's what I can relate to Indian girls too.

1. Men stared the hell out of me
2. Reactions were almost as if I was naked, I had to go under my shawl shortly
3. Women also seemed could not believe their eyes
4. I was literally stalked by a group of men in broad daylight, nobody says anything there, it could have been threatening
5. Most Indian men appeared to be craving for beautiful women always, not sure why, might be a fetish
6. Most Indian women do not have or try to have or maintain a well-toned body.

Unfortunately, even clothes like the below ones will attract high attention around 100 feet of you:

main-qimg-06c119a34b95ecde72d916c21a3191

1 minute ago, bavaluu said:

5. Most Indian men appeared to be craving for beautiful women always, not sure why, might be a fetish

@11    Half K  .......... Men attract women & women attract men  ....... its natural in this nature ..... period

7 minutes ago, bavaluu said:

It was terrifying for me to walk in Indian beaches in bikinis, maybe that's what I can relate to Indian girls too.

1. Men stared the hell out of me
2. Reactions were almost as if I was naked, I had to go under my shawl shortly
3. Women also seemed could not believe their eyes
4. I was literally stalked by a group of men in broad daylight, nobody says anything there, it could have been threatening
6. Most Indian women do not have or try to have or maintain a well-toned body.

Unfortunately, even clothes like the below ones will attract high attention around 100 feet of you:

main-qimg-06c119a34b95ecde72d916c21a3191

Stupid statements ...attract avvakunda repel avtaara

@3$%

Why should you wear a bikini in the first place. Can you explain that first? If you want comfort, wear it.. why should you care if someone looks at you? If you want to have that oomph factor, you are getting what you want.. so why complain again?

Law of attraction. Men just attract for beauty, but women want both beauty and money.

Fafam a goa lo ne ammailni chava10gutaru manollu..aaapkunda anthe chustuntaru..goa deniki mana suryalanka lo ne vadalaru ammailni..bikinis veskune freedom ekkada untadi