4 years with mestri to give eye 140i

Ara_Tenkai

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

ilanti latkoor employers valla issues with everyone because one pissed employee will complain and it will hurt everyone else. 

the problem is vadu maku telisinode and naku asalu cheppale bro 4 undali min ani...lekapothe ma managerki cheppevanni kadu...item gallu andaru ekkadi nundi vastaro.. malli calif lo vadu 3M home konnadu..

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

entha teesukuntaru usually?/ 8K na ...I can pay for that...

yea around 6-7K

ala deal chey avi ista kavlante ani

H1 extesnion ki vade pedatadu ga? enni yrs vundi current extension?

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

naku telisinodu sleeping partner le dantlone...

vallaki bayata seriouness asala ardham avvatledu anukunta, @USCIS is really running after the mestri's. Just as we speak RFE padina naa friend ki @USCIS came for site visit yesterday to make sure the petition is correct and took bank statements and pay slips to make sure employer is paying on time. If i'm not wrong your employer thinking he can timepass with you. So instead ruining relationships try to get it in soft tone at the same time try to tell you are considering next steps. 

Just now, LazyRohit said:

yea around 6-7K

ala deal chey avi ista kavlante ani

H1 extesnion ki vade pedatadu ga? enni yrs vundi current extension?

anni daridralu okesari vachayi... 2 months backe extension file chesadu...

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Employer deggara dabbu daachi savings anukunnava..ma naaine..

hopefully u can get back ur amount.

BTW: nothing is stopping u from taking the FT offer with company.

140 ivvakapote FOIA file cheyi..online lo urgent request pedite u can get it within 15days.. (u need to prove that it is urgent case). leda 2months padtadi..

FT teskon dobbeyi... DOL ki complaint chesi dobbuta ani cheppu..u can get some amount back.

baga aadadu kada

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

vallaki bayata seriouness asala ardham avvatledu anukunta, @USCIS is really running after the mestri's. Just as we speak RFE padina naa friend ki @USCIS came for site visit yesterday to make sure the petition is correct and took bank statements and pay slips to make sure employer is paying on time. If i'm not wrong your employer thinking he can timepass with you. So instead ruining relationships try to get it in soft tone at the same time try to tell you are considering next steps. 

ya but valla end em tappuledu kada bro... he gave me the pay on time as per LCA. 140 is an employer document he dont have to give it to employee anta kada...