OnePlus phone users

Thalaivar

2 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Initially yes, eventually it does slow down . I haven't used the latest one but I had been using OnePlus from it's inception. I bought one through invite. Battery life is awesome , after an year awesome graded down to "okay". Out of no where the phone reboots. I'm not saying OnePlus is bad phone but can't compare to apple. If you want to use it for 1-2 years for an okay price it's  a good option. 

Yes 2 yrs was what my friend said. Iphone will come easily for 3-4 yrs durability lo beat cheylem

5 minutes ago, Thalaivar said:

I always felt Google and data privacy is an oxymoron :D

better to keep all your private things limited to phone and personal laptop instead of spreading over multiple devices and messing

4 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

I switched to OnePlus after using iPhone for a decade, well worth the shift , go for it 

How long it's been since the shift to OnePlus and which model of the phone are you using?

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:

Yes 2 yrs was what my friend said. Iphone will come easily for 3-4 yrs durability lo beat cheylem

Security too. One iPhone price ki 2 phones vastai... iPhone users toh major problem every year durdaputtistadu..so it's up to the user what they exactly want. I won't buy iPhone for their overrated price. Last iPhone I used was 4s.

5 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

I know, but I don't want my data to go directly to China .

That's true. But with all the Google apps we use, we are the mercy of them anyway.

Just now, Thalaivar said:

That's true. But with all the Google apps we use, we are the mercy of them anyway.

Telsichesina tappu telyaka tinna pappu types lo. I wonder how data is being used by them from Indian population as majority of users are Android driven.

3 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

better to keep all your private things limited to phone and personal laptop instead of spreading over multiple devices and messing

I only use a mobile device and my personal laptop. IMO, with all the apps we use, there is only a little we can do about privacy.

3 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Telsichesina tappu telyaka tinna pappu types lo. I wonder how data is being used by them from Indian population as majority of users are Android driven.

That's the scary part

1 hour ago, Thalaivar said:

How long it's been since the shift to OnePlus and which model of the phone are you using?

1 year , OP6 , it's same as day 1 , no slow down 

• Like 1