Panasonic reviewing further investment in Tesla Gigafactory

tacobell fan

Tesla and Panasonic are halting plans to expand the capacity of their Gigafactory 1, the world's largest EV battery plant, due to concerns for demand of electric vehicles, according to multiple reports.

D33arJpXoAIaLlL.jpg

11 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Pedda fark emi undadhu

Naku telisi, ee yearend ki andaru edo oka EV tho market loki vastaru..

Tesla has to compete with all other manufacturers having $7500 tax rebate, which I think is difficult for Tesla to manage.

I agree they have some early lead in the EV market but $7500 is not a small value. It almost adds up to the battery cost for average vehicle

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Naku telisi, ee year end ki andaru edo oka EV tho market loki vastaru..

Tesla has to compete with all other manufacturers having $7500 tax rebate, which I think is difficult for Tesla to manage.

I agree they have some early lead in the EV market but $7500 is not a small value. It almost adds up to the battery cost for average vehicle

End of the year ki everyone's tension is turned to base 35k Model 3. So that federal tax credit no longer a point of discussion. 

38 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

End of the year ki everyone's tension is turned to base 35k Model 3. So that federal tax credit no longer a point of discussion. 

You early TSLA investor.

46 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Naku telisi, ee yearend ki andaru edo oka EV tho market loki vastaru..

already existing ev car makers are finding difficult with Tesla m3 inspite of rebates, check out bolt ev ongoing discounts before and after 35k m3. 

Tesla has undue advantage of their sales model which traditional car makers cannot replIcate because of their agreements with local governments and dealers , right out of the bat tesla would save anywhere from 8-15% in dealer commissions since there are no delearships in tesla model and mostly done through online. not to mention in house battery and others have to source which means more dollars. Hence noone can compete with Tesla m3 @35k in the near or long term until they figure out the dynamics. Tech wise tesla will be heads and shoulders above the rest of the industry