H4 Drop Box

sandeep169

Guys need advice on the documents that needs to ne submitted for H4 Drop box. As per the US visa docs website , it is asking to provide the following documents 

1. Principal Applicants I797

2. Passport of H4 applicant 

3. Two photographs

4. Drop box confirmation page

5. DS 160

are there any additional that I’d have to submit other than the above listed documents like Payslips, Client letter etc.

Nothing has changed from my wife’s previous stamping .

kindly let me know 

19 minutes ago, dkbose2 said:

ds160 fill seste eligible oo kaado ade septundi kada.. 

Ya drop box ki eligible ani cheppindhi bro ..kani my question is do I have to submit client letter, pay slips etc etc or vadu cheppina documents isthe saripothundha

Just now, sandeep169 said:

Ya drop box ki eligible ani cheppindhi bro ..kani my question is do I have to submit client letter, pay slips etc etc or vadu cheppina documents isthe saripothundha

Good question.. naku ilane chupinchindi.. naa team mate okadu chesadu monday vaditho confirm chesi update ista..

My question- drop box ki manam inperson vellala packet evaru aaina drop chesi ravocha?

37 minutes ago, sandeep169 said:

In person vellali ankunta bro ..because they check the documents first as per some forums..so they’ll verify the passport and application name etc 

37 minutes ago, sandeep169 said:

In person vellali ankunta bro ..because they check the documents first as per some forums..so they’ll verify the passport and application name etc 

Ltt

56 minutes ago, sandeep169 said:

dropbox ki eligible aithe em docs kavalo ade septundi.. they wont take one doc less one doc more than what is mentioned...

2 hours ago, sandeep169 said:

Nothing else is required for drop box.

Drop Box facility is maintained by VFS so they don’t take anything else.

If Visa Case Officer requires more documentation he will let you know. Good luck and all the best.

20 hours ago, sandeep169 said:

Guys need advice on the documents that needs to ne submitted for H4 Drop box. As per the US visa docs website , it is asking to provide the following documents 

1. Principal Applicants I797

2. Passport of H4 applicant 

3. Two photographs

4. Drop box confirmation page

5. DS 160

are there any additional that I’d have to submit other than the above listed documents like Payslips, Client letter etc.

Nothing has changed from my wife’s previous stamping .

kindly let me know 

vadu ichina list lo ve tesukuntadu anta.. additional docs tesuku velina they wont take it...

it is safe to carry to india.. oka vela 221g vaste use avutai ... but for drop box.. they only take whats on the list.

20 hours ago, psycopk said:

Good question.. naku ilane chupinchindi.. naa team mate okadu chesadu monday vaditho confirm chesi update ista..

My question- drop box ki manam inperson vellala packet evaru aaina drop chesi ravocha?

evarina vellochu..but just drop chesi ravadam kadu, akkada token system untundi, counter lo ichesi ravali

7 minutes ago, gunturfriends said:

evarina vellochu..but just drop chesi ravadam kadu, akkada token system untundi, counter lo ichesi ravali

Yea ita better to go inperson for dropbox anipinchindj