****ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 - ENGLAND CHAMPIONS***

Kool_SRG

7 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

64660816_122018442377609_559802235885086

Afganistan ki Second Home India in Cricket... Vaalaki Dehradun lo cricket stadium lo allow chesaaru to play and practice they can play their international games over there.

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Afganistan ki Second Home India in Cricket... Vaalaki Dehradun lo cricket stadium lo allow chesaaru to play and practice they can play their international games over there.

not just in cricket.. my relations with afghanis are much better than with pakistanis.. I like them..

7 minutes ago, dalapathi said:

Mudasir: "Good poin made by Gautam about the selection of Raston Chase. But how can we forget Kieron Pollard, would have been a better option than that of Braithwaite."

Adhe ga mothukunedhi.... Bowling lo weakest link, nurse wickets teeyakunna he isn't that costly, this guy carlos is real white elepanth in the WI XI...

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

not just in cricket.. my relations with afghanis are much better than with pakistanis.. I like them..

They also kind of look pretty matured not like pilla batcha bangla cry babies...

2 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

64794236_1293482097486731_57914322180227

Many would have forgot that AFG tied earlier ODI against India couple of Yrs back... But today they won hearts of Millions with their fight  ()>>

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

They also kind of look pretty matured not like pilla batcha bangla cry babies...

Afghan culture itself is a lott different.. India lo intikochina, business taggara kalisina emanna ivvali ani vuntamu.. ikkadaki vachaka frankly aa viluvalu nenu kooda marchipoyanu.. kani everytime I meet an afghan, they first show their hospitality.. even if it at their coffee shop.. i like these people..

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

Afghan culture itself is a lott different.. India lo intikochina, business taggara kalisina emanna ivvali ani vuntamu.. ikkadaki vachaka frankly aa viluvalu nenu kooda marchipoyanu.. kani everytime I meet an afghan, they first show their hospitality.. even if it at their coffee shop.. i like these people..

*=: