****ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 - ENGLAND CHAMPIONS***

Kool_SRG

14 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

dont know, why thye sent pandya up, MSD is better option 

Abdullah says: "Everyone is disappointed that Dhoni didn't walk out but I think that might have been the right decision. Still, a long way to go in the match. I can't remember the last time Dhoni walked out when 40 overs or more were left. And if NZ had gotten his wicket, it would be all over for India."

16 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Mana Indians ki siggu undadhu... Next series wi win avuthay worldcup marchipotharu

Yem cheyyamantvav baa ippudu vaallani @3$% Sport ni entertainment la chusi vadileyyali lekapothe chudam maneyyali adi chetha kakapothe ikkada kurchoni kadupulo vunnadi kakkeyyali baby_dc1Anduke ga mana kosam ee DB yeppudu gates open chesi vuntundi.. 

Just now, kidney said:

Abdullah says: "Everyone is disappointed that Dhoni didn't walk out but I think that might have been the right decision. Still, a long way to go in the match. I can't remember the last time Dhoni walked out when 40 overs or more were left. And if NZ had gotten his wicket, it would be all over for India."

yes idaithe nijam...vaadu vunnantha sepu hope ayithe vuntundhi..

vaadu pothe 100% fix ayipothaaru janaalu

vellu inko 50 oartnership isthe game on..with dhoni still to come advantage india