****ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 - ENGLAND CHAMPIONS***

Kool_SRG

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

lol yes vaadu lucky captain ..players valla anni win ayyadu...

but valla middle sucks baa so ee coach anna em sesthaadu

coach ni takkuva anchana estunaav...Coach does a lot of things ...did you ever heard of a saying

" I am not afraid of army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of army of sheep led by a lion"

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Enti ippatidaaka permanent kaadha enti vaadu...Just Injuries valla on & off anthe. Madyalo aah Hales gaadu aadevadu eedi badhulu lekunte both hales & roy were there and bairstow lower down the order batting.

yup roy is not permanent last 8 months nunchi vadini using ... hales and roy adey vallu but roy ki injuries out of form tho oka series drop chesaru e madya less tahn 6 months ago athrvtha he was back ipl adakunda played very good 

Eng chasing ki inka sagam score kooda ledu....I hope they win this time

3 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

coach ni takkuva anchana estunaav...Coach does a lot of things ...did you ever heard of a saying

" I am not afraid of army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of army of sheep led by a lion"

+1 ah shastri gadu ento ... vellaki techiniques chepthunava anaty no vallaki avi cheppadaniki batting coachand bowling fielding coache unaru anadu ...