L1B extension denied

mantis

My friends l1b extension denied...does she need to leave US immediately...been a week it’s updated online but inka HR ki letter raaledu...can she apply for L1B from India again and go for stamping...what are the options she has 

3 minutes ago, mantis said:

My friends l1b extension denied...does she need to leave US immediately...been a week it’s updated online but inka HR ki letter raaledu...can she apply for L1B from India again and go for stamping...what are the options she has 

Is her i94 still valid ? If yes then she can still stay in US ( No working ) and reapply or look for another employer etc.

if her i94 is already expired then she has to leave immediately. 

Just now, snoww said:

Is her i94 still valid ? If yes then she can still stay in US ( No working ) and reapply or look for another employer etc.

if her i94 is already expired then she has to leave immediately. 

Thankyou

5 minutes ago, snoww said:

Can she transfer her L1-b to another employer?

3 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

Can she transfer her L1-b to another employer?

denied aina tarvata..u can no longer transfer...out of Status...if crossed grace period.

5 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

ade anukunna. kaani snoww transfer chesukomani salaha icchadu.

I am not sure if L1 transfer is possible. I told "and reapply or look for another employer etc."

I meant , reapply again with same employer. Or look for another employer who can sponsor another type of visa ( like non profit h1 ) 

Just now, snoww said:

I am not sure if L1 transfer is possible. I told "and reapply or look for another employer etc."

I meant , reapply again with same employer. Or look for another employer who can sponsor another type of visa ( like non profit h1 ) 

All these apply only if i94 is still valid. 

1 minute ago, snoww said:

manollu emaina non profit centers emanna pettara? any idea