Matrimony workout avtada for avg looking guy in US

Rshiva

2 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

U pessimist go side n play*&Y&

... Yes chepte Matrimony profile update chesta#~`

Nikenduku ah kashtam ni wife ki cheppi nenu update cheyipista ley *n$

Nenu pessimist ni enti? Very optimistic and saying everyone can find their person and no need to depend on matrimony. $%^

5 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

That's all you got? You know the value of Time, I don't have to stress. 

it means TS parents will get sick of it, if he waits forever and finally gives him a green-light

2 minutes ago, xeqtr said:

For most people it is definitely a huge risk. You're basically hoping the odds are in your favor for the matrimony match to work out without actually knowing the person. Of course there is a risk involved in love marriages too cause people might change/grow apart over time. But I believe there is definitely less risk involved in getting married to someone you know for a longer period of time. Our society is not yet there where they let people date for long period of time through matrimony.

But at the same time matrimony style might be an option for a certain kind of people -  the one's who do not take marriage as seriously.. as in who think it's just one of the things that they have to get done either for family or status quo in society etc. They do not see it as an union of two people/minds where compatibility matters a lot for the harmony in marriage. Also people who may not be outgoing enough to date/meet people in life (such people do still exist in our society).

So I guess it depends on the individual and what they are expecting out of marriage. And that varies a lot from person to person.

Well said ! _-_

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

Two things: get fitted clothes, go to Craigslist and find some tinder photographers. Remove mustache, if u have. get nice hair style too. First impression best impression. 

Usually, the girls you show interest in on shaadi/telugu matrimoney, don't respond well. They are gone cases.  Focus on the girls that show interest in you. Get a paid membership, and view thier phone numbers and try calling them. If it is some parent, who is visiting and staying with his/her daughter, just mark it as a gone case too.

get fitted clothes, go to Craigslist and find some tinder photographers.- sure bro will follow  .  Remove mustache, if u have.- i have patchy koddiga pillodi laga vunta look very young compared to my age. Is that negative? yeah! premium vundi bro, numbers teeskoni contact chestunna mostly valla annalu/ tammulu lifting and gone case no response.

Just now, E111 said:

it means TS parents will get sick of it, if he waits forever and finally gives him a green-light

Ido pichi strategy mana parents generation mastu rigid. Enta wait chesina green light radu its always in Yellow . You have to fight for somethings when you go against traditional stereotypes. *n$

1 minute ago, riashli said:

21 pages.. emaina manchi content or regular pelli sollu??

dubbing movie song ki lyrics laga aindi paristhithi brahmam_style6.gif?1290348973 db lo no conclusions .. 

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Kottavayya kottu...niku vache nastam emundi...ring road pakkaki oka 5 acres, monne oka Villa book chesina, oka KG bangaram koninpettina ani feelers iyyu...sambandhalu ae nee degariki vastayi

sare bro. nenu em anktunde ante inka relationship lo beginning nundi trust lekunte problems vastayi kada ani vunnadi ditto pettina.

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ido pichi strategy mana parents generation mastu rigid. Enta wait chesina green light radu its always in Yellow . You have to fight for somethings when you go against traditional stereotypes. *n$

Oh, but that's not the case with me.

I never did what my parents wanted. They have zero expectations of me now. @3$%

33 minutes ago, E111 said:

Oh, but that's not the case with me.

I never did what my parents wanted. They have zero expectations of me now. @3$%

Nice.I am not doing what they want me to do and i have zero desire to reach their expectations now @3$%

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Not really koncham variety korukuntunna but janalu same frequency lone untunnaru. *n$

Theatre lo Ammoru movie chusthuu .. Inquilab zindabad ani evaru aravaru enti annatlu undi ur wish w86gb9.gif?1290018250