E generation amayilu pelliki paniki raraman

whatsapp

9 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Maturity and acceptance are merely words .. they don’t have a meaning for Indian boys. Antha easy ga accept chese valle unte background checks voorinkene cheyaru.. there are agencies in India just to do background check. Those things will not exist if the society has moved on. You are living in dream world if you think that girls are not judged by their past relationships.

Past relationships are good, they help you grow as a person. 

3 minutes ago, The Warrior said:

Aha mottam pativrathalu antha okka chote vunnaru.. arayee @whatsapp ayina past enduku ippudu present lo pathayparalu chudu.. rashi gari phalalu kooda check chesuko

@3$%

12 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Maturity and acceptance are merely words .. they don’t have a meaning for Indian boys. Antha easy ga accept chese valle unte background checks voorinkene cheyaru.. there are agencies in India just to do background check. Those things will not exist if the society has moved on. You are living in dream world if you think that girls are not judged by their past relationships.

If you think the whole world would think like you Doom's day would be end of the world. Hopelessness is the word you spread and fill in people.

On one of my worst days I literally had tears reading your post.

4 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Ala ayithe divorced vallane chesukovachchuga .. why only seek unmarried people only? You don’t grow as a person because you are in a relationship or otherwise. You do it of your own volition.

28 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Depends, it's easier to get used to someone when you start a relationship earlier in life. The older you get, you will get more individualistic and find it difficult to adjust with a new person. 

Edo story vndi Dr. ki....Story Vuuuuuu

15 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

cheppinvallu bagane unnaru, vinna vallu bagane unnaru, madyalo nakenti ee daridram .MS Narayana, Sunil, Mahesh Babu Best Comedy  Scene - Athadu.from fatafat fun Athadu comedys, athadu romantic scenes, athadu comedy scenes brahmanandam, athadu best scenes, athadu door scene, athadu scenes, athadu fight scenes, athadu comedy dialogues, Fatafat fun GIF

Nenem anna @shamsher_007 I have good opinion on Indian men but @Staysafebro kadantunnadu. Nakem sambandham ledu he only saying bad bad about indian men and Anduke I am saying let’s document it as life lesson *n$

16 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

If you think the whole world would think like you Doom's day would be end of the world. Hopelessness is the word you spread and fill in people.

On one of my worst days I literally had tears reading your post.

I am out of this thread. Time for some yoga.  @Amrita can start spamming if she hasn’t done already. Thread size perigekodhdhi spamming penchutharuga.. continue.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

17 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Ala ayithe divorced vallane chesukovachchuga .. why only seek unmarried people only? You don’t grow as a person because you are in a relationship or otherwise. You do it of your own volition.

Chaala rare coz if they have n relationships they come with their emotional baggage and mental issues and carry into new relationship kada. Bro past ni we cannot under estimate what ever we are now is bcoz of past. Sacrifices and compromises were foundation kada.

18 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

I am out of this thread. Time for some yoga.  @Amrita can start spamming if she hasn’t done already. Thread size perigekodhdhi spamming penchutharuga.. continue.

Cool. Yoga ante em chesthav? 

16 minutes ago, Rshiva said:

Chaala rare coz if they have n relationships they come with their emotional baggage and mental issues and carry into new relationship kada. Bro past ni we cannot under estimate what ever we are now is bcoz of past. Sacrifices and compromises were foundation kada.

Depends on the person, I feel like you will be more matured in your thought process. 

38 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Edo story vndi Dr. ki....Story Vuuuuuu

Lol, it's not that exciting. Someone dumped me in college and after that I pretty much topped every class, every year and everything I did after only to prove that I am better. 

• Upvote 1