Eye 140 xfer from A to B to C

KamaraoGhanta

Uncles. Eye 140 comp A tho approved 8 months ago, moving to company B. If perm with Comp B reject ayithe. Can I move to comp C and apply perm then port the priority date of Comp A

6 minutes ago, KamaraoGhanta said:

Uncles. Eye 140 comp A tho approved 8 months ago, moving to company B. If perm with Comp B reject ayithe. Can I move to comp C and apply perm then port the priority date of Comp A

353cv8l.thumb.gif.36af41ebcb7b49f44a0b93

13 minutes ago, KamaraoGhanta said:

yes you can.

2 hours ago, KamaraoGhanta said:

Yes. Once 140 is approved with one company, the priority date is yours to keep/port in a different application with any other company. There's no time stipulation either after the approval to port priority date; the six months time needed with a company after 140 approval is only for using it for future H1 extensions with a different company. 

2 hours ago, KamaraoGhanta said:

absolutely i heard if you worked in company A for more than 6 months after your approval, even if company A with draws 140  has no impact to your 140