Agile Certification

utterwaste

50 minutes ago, utterwaste said:

meeru evaraina certification attend ayyara? What is your experience? Agile project lo work chesthe will it be helpful to get certification?

What is that exactly you are looking for? Certification deni kosam?

16 minutes ago, Pentaya2 said:

What is that exactly you are looking for? Certification deni kosam?

Chala unnayi bro, confusing ga undi. I’m just a developer working in Agile project since Jan 2018. Career BA ga move avudham ani planning. So indulo emi cheyyalo ardham avvala 

10 minutes ago, utterwaste said:

Chala unnayi bro, confusing ga undi. I’m just a developer working in Agile project since Jan 2018. Career BA ga move avudham ani planning. So indulo emi cheyyalo ardham avvala 

Do CSPO danikanna mundu CSM or PMI-ACP cheyandi. It will help long way. Let me know if you need help.

CSPO and CSM picha light so anta credibility kuda ledu. PMI-ACP ayite contact hours kavali to sit and then to be eligible. I would suggest to write that. *n$

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Do CSPO danikanna mundu CSM or PMI-ACP cheyandi. It will help long way. Let me know if you need help.

CSPO and CSM picha light so anta credibility kuda ledu. PMI-ACP ayite contact hours kavali to sit and then to be eligible. I would suggest to write that. 

Contact hours ante? 

I endorse Amrita post ....I did  CSM in blink of eye .

on project certification itself  it may not be real help unless your team is new and management see a gap  ..

any day self learning gives you 50% / 50% is you gain or borrow others success/failure wrt retrospective

CSPO is next level /SAFe is new fad

1 minute ago, AntheKada said:

I endorse Amrita post ....I did  CSM in blink of eye .

on project certification itself  it may not be real help unless your team is new and management see a gap  ..

any day self learning gives you 50% / 50% is you gain or borrow others success/failure wrt retrospective

CSPO is next level /SAFe is new fad

ours is SAFe Agile. I’m only looking these for next job change anthe 

On 9/3/2018 at 9:38 PM, Amrita said:

This is email i sent to my friend recently. Copy pasted the same. First let me know if you are at least at a point where you can sit for exam. Then i can provide more insight. 

+_(

First you need 35 contact hours to apply and sit for exam for PMP. Idi basic requirement for applying. You can get these 35 hours by going to university and taking classes or by buying software and listening to videos and taking the test. If you pass the test then you would get 35 contact hours. At this point you are eligible to write the PMP exam. 

I bought software and wrote because going to university and getting 35 contact hours would cost as much as masters program. I bought this software.

I bought elite. Ippudu discount kuda undi. I bought these videos and simulation exams for 399 then.

These are wonderful videos and you would get to know so much about project management.  Attached is contact hours certificate of mine for PMP.

Next step is filling application and you have to show you have 4500 hours of project management experience. I didnt keep designation as project manager as it would be intentional manipulation but kept as Sr. consultant. I faked that i have 4500 hours of management experience . we have to give 3 references in the application form and then pay the fee. Fee pay chesaka oka 5 days lo manaku audit padinda leda telustundi. Audit padite 3 references should contact PMI and prove you have real management experience . If they dont show up in given time you are basically blacklisted thinking u faked and u can never write a certification through PMI ever. Audit padakapote you will get an email to continue and book date for PMP exam. You can book the exam and give the test.

Simulator exam konukkovadam better as exam is 4 hours duration and 1st challenge is to sit for the exam for 4 hours. Books i read is only PMBOK but most people read RITA also. Most people prepare for 4-6 months and write the exam but nenu 30 days lo rasanu (studied 3-4 hrs a day working) and passed with proficient in all areas. 

THis is for PMP but PMI-ACP ki kuda contact hours same story and also PDU's ki kuda same story. Similar way you need to sit for exam. Hope this helps !

Last yr dhaaka sava dobbaru agile methodology ani _%~ ipudu nothing as such in the company that i work for

development or project deliverables lanti programs ki agile works, as u can prepare wat u will be doing in the next couple of weeks or so(sprints)

9 hours ago, utterwaste said:

ours is SAFe Agile. I’m only looking these for next job change anthe 

SAFE agile lo I did some certs , if you are looking for BA related , there is no such one

SAFe Certified practitioner - Team member

SAFe PO/PM - Product Owner == You may be interested in this as most BA's act as froxy product owners or it is the next level role for BA in teams following SAFe

SAFe Agilist - For Management == Even though its for leadership this is a good certification to get and is better recognized than the other ones.

SAFe Scrum Master/Advanced Scrum Master == As the name itself says , this is relevant to Scrum masters , CSM/PSM are the more popular ones obviously

There are some Dev-ops and architecture , RTE and more newly introduced courses , check out scaled agile framework dot com and learn more about it

Renewal period is 1 year for most of them and the fee to keep each certification renewed is 100$ , unless your company is sponsoring that will burn a little hole in your pocket so pick and choose the certifications wisely

If you are more interested in BA then why don't you choose CBAP certification? thats actually more valued than these , of course if you want to learn about SAFe , SA and PO are good certs to start

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 12:43 AM, Peddayana said:

If you are more interested in BA then why don't you choose CBAP certification? thats actually more valued than these , of course if you want to learn about SAFe , SA and PO are good certs to start

CBAP can you explain more? Google lo too much stuff and easy to get carried away with the information. 

naluka geskodaniki bhi panikiraadu adi agile lo certifications endo..dabbul mingadaniki tappa...

but i like the Agile methodology though

17 minutes ago, Spartan said:

naluka geskodaniki bhi panikiraadu adi agile lo certifications endo..dabbul mingadaniki tappa...

but i like the Agile methodology though

Felt same ;) edho vibhuudhi pettukuni dhani meda bottu pettukunna laga showcase ki thappa ;) may be job change apudu filteration lo use autundemo konchem

34 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Felt same ;) edho vibhuudhi pettukuni dhani meda bottu pettukunna laga showcase ki thappa ;) may be job change apudu filteration lo use autundemo konchem

tech roles ki waste man , non-tech roles ki ee certis , maa dept lo oka 20 scrum masters/POs unnaru , alanti roles ki ivi help avutayi