DO YOU LIKE FRONT-END OR BACKEND?

MobileMusic

I loved Physics at school, learned photography, cameras, projectors, some electronic repairs, etc. I loved sound engineering which is why I'm intrigued by music and all-things-audio and later gotten into video. I'm inclined towards front-end by nature. Designing intuitive UIs with cool UX and thrilling users is what I like to do. UI design needs patience, quality-consciousness and attention-to-detail.

I guess backend guys like Chemistry. What do you think?

1 minute ago, MobileMusic said:

I loved Physics at school, learned photography, cameras, projectors, some electronic repairs, etc. I loved sound engineering which is why I'm intrigued by music and all-things-audio and later gotten into video. I'm love beautiful and high-quality items and inclined towards front-end by nature. Designing intuitive UIs with cool UX and thrilling users beyond their wildest dreams is what I like to do. UI design needs patience, quality-consciousness and attention-to-detail which backend folks lack terribly.

Backend work is boring to me and makes me sleepy 😴 I guess backend guys like Chemistry. What do you think?

I love my strippers and hos.

to pay them any salaried job or technology is fine 

no boring only imagine the lovly b00bs and motorboating  and 25$ per dance . rest is history

1 minute ago, kiladi bullodu said:

no boring only imagine the lovly b00bs and motorboating  and 25$ per dance . rest is history

it takes just thread like this to bring the wild side out antunna @kiladi bullodu

20 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

🤣