Sadistic Behavior

Anushri

Just now, Anushri said:

It will aggravate his behavior so I cannot do as such....I do not want discrepancies with him anduke I don’t tell anyone about his behavior

Do your things in your own way sister. Dont depend him on any simple things. Whenever he mocks at you try not to show interest and ignore him. 

Meeru ignore chese koddhi thane chiraku vesi aapesthadu

• Upvote 1

Just now, Anushri said:

It will aggravate his behavior so I cannot do as such....I do not want discrepancies with him anduke I don’t tell anyone about his behavior

kavali ani chese vatiki evadu aaina em chestadu?? one make fun of him.. two.. you keep abusing him when he does such things. three just totally ignore his stupid actions.. four.. .continue the same way you are dealing now..

Not everyone has a rugged mind and some people are sensitive to some foods. Some foods have a major effect on mental health. I’ve seen a little boy who used to get severely affected by anything citrus/acidic – it would turn him into a monster. Give him coke and you don’t want to be around him. Give him sugar and he would giggle uncontrollably and loudly like a lunatic. Give him milk and he is an real ANGEL. Many people in prisons would not be in prisons if they stayed away from citrus/acidic stuff that made them lose control on their mind and the sad thing is - they don’t even know this and will never know.

Watch what is affecting you, making you lose control and getting you into trouble - if you are sensitive to acids, stay away from citrus fruits, juices, sodas, food and other stuff.

40 minutes ago, psycopk said:

making fun of him.. infornt of others is the only way to get him under control.. share these with his friends when you are in a group and make him look like a looser.. that will do... 

Resolution adigithe, nuvu issue magnify chesey suggestion ichav ga uncle :o 

In a marriage, sometimes it is best to lose an argument and let the other person win. If you make your spouse lose the argument, you would end up living with a - LOSER!! And a loser can make your life miserable 😳 So, just stop arguing, smile and let the other person win. You end up living with a WINNER.

The cool thing is - the other person has no clue why you are smiling 🙂

Some humor:

A woman walks into a marriage counsellors office and starts weeping uncontrollably. She says that her husband has been tormenting her, harassing her, humiliating her and abusing her for years and she cannot take it anymore. She wants a divorce - with a twist of revenge!

The counsellor advised her, “Go home, treat your husband nicely - like a KING - for the next 30 days and then suddenly, serve him with divorce papers! That will leave him in a big shock for the rest of his life!!”

Months later, the woman and the counsellor run into each other at a store and the counsellor asks anxiously, “What happened? I never heard back from you. Did you treat him nicely for 30 days?”.

”Yes, I did”

“Did you serve him with divorce petition?”

“NOOOO, are you kidding me?? He is the BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD!!!!! I’m never going to leave him. And I’ll bloody kill him if he leaves me”

It took her a month to learn how wonderful he is. Well, it goes either way – not just how to treat a husband but also how to treat a wife

9 minutes ago, MobileMusic said:

A woman walks into a marriage counsellors office and starts weeping uncontrollably. She says that her husband has been tormenting her, harassing her, humiliating her and abusing her for years and she cannot take it anymore. She wants a divorce - with a twist of revenge!

The counsellor advised her, “Go home, treat your husband nicely - like a KING - for the next 30 days and then suddenly, serve him with divorce papers! That will leave him in a big shock for the rest of his life!!”

Months later, the woman and the counsellor run into each other at a store and the counsellor asks anxiously, “What happened? I never heard back from you. Did you treat him nicely for 30 days?”.

”Yes, I did”

“Did you serve him with divorce petition?”

“Are you kidding me? He is the BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD!!!!! I’m never going to leave him. And I’ll bloody kill him if he leaves me”

Well, it goes either way – not just how to treat a husband but also how to treat a wife

you have lot of expecations.. i am sorry for your future wife... she will never reach your expectations..

56 minutes ago, psycopk said:

making fun of him.. infornt of others is the only way to get him under control.. share these with his friends when you are in a group and make him look like a looser.. that will do... 

Idem solution??? 😮

If you can't divorce won't divorce try to ignore your husband's antics. Ante try to learn to not get affected. Detach yourself. Create your own space. Spend more time with kids. Get a hobby. Hopefully eventually he will stop bullying you once he sees you are not affected. He is basically a bully. 

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

kavali ani chese vatiki evadu aaina em chestadu?? one make fun of him.. two.. you keep abusing him when he does such things. three just totally ignore his stupid actions.. four.. .continue the same way you are dealing now..

Abuse ki abuse solution kaadhu emo

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

Db pettinappat nunchi ninnu fun chesthunnaru in front of everyone

nuvvu maaraledhu

inka aa husband em maarathadu le

1 hour ago, JohnSnow said:

Do your things in your own way sister. Dont depend him on any simple things. Whenever he mocks at you try not to show interest and ignore him. 

Meeru ignore chese koddhi thane chiraku vesi aapesthadu

Nenu same cheppanu