Sadistic Behavior

Anushri

1 minute ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

If compatibility is the sole criterion, at least the world population will decrease, as the case in the western countries.

Vachava? Inka raledhu enta ani chustuna Nuvu Ne vankara tinkara answers oka word ardam avala 

14 minutes ago, Unicorn_mansion said:

Hahahahaha thousands of women or shall I say millions of women in arranged marriages have/ having kids without working out compatibility between partners ... 

Some think kids are going to mend relationships/ not enough maturity in women walano ala chala reasons wala giving birth to kids and making situations worse 

i cant speak for millions of women or as a matter of fact for 1000's too .. but now-a-days most of the marriages mundhu ammayi abbayi talk over the fone hours together .. i am sure during that time topic about children must have come .. 

few cases lo yes .. but most of the cases lo due to parents conceive ayyaru ante mathram i see no logic

10 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

i cant speak for millions of women or as a matter of fact for 1000's too .. but now-a-days most of the marriages mundhu ammayi abbayi talk over the fone hours together .. i am sure during that time topic about children must have come .. 

few cases lo yes .. but most of the cases lo due to parents conceive ayyaru ante mathram i see no logic

Emo ? Meeku telisina world okati ayite nen inko world lo una 

oka couple abbai break up story kuda wife ki telusu , antha Ardamn cheskune  wife ni chala  sarlu public ga abuse verbal abuse chesadu  wife ni I thought that marriage won’t survive ( abbai MBA US lo manchi  univ nunchi ) 

but tera chuste iddaru kids tho kottikuntunaru inka enti ante parents are happy with they giving birth to kids anta nooru tervatam na vanthu ayindi 😐

2 minutes ago, Unicorn_mansion said:

Emo ? Meeku telisina world okati ayite nen inko world lo una 

oka couple abbai break up story kuda wife ki telusu , antha Ardamn cheskune  wife ni chala  sarlu public ga abuse verbal abuse chesadu  wife ni I thought that marriage won’t survive ( abbai MBA US lo manchi  univ nunchi ) 

but tera chuste iddaru kids tho kottikuntunaru inka enti ante parents are happy with they giving birth to kids anta nooru tervatam na vanthu ayindi 😐

kids antunnav .. oka kid puttaaka teliyaleda whats in their store ani ? they got another one ? bed room lo jarigevi anni chepparu .

14 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

kids antunnav .. oka kid puttaaka teliyaleda whats in their store ani ? they got another one ? bed room lo jarigevi anni chepparu .

i know a couple, who almost divorced. after bumchick, they had a kid. Had they stopped right there? No. Now, they have three kids, still they fight.

11 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

i know a couple, who almost divorced. after bumchick, they had a kid. Had they stopped right there? No. Now, they have three kids, still they fight.

what they did is right or wrong anatledu .. we have no right as well.. but blaming parents as they were pushing them to have kids anedi not right ani antunna anthe man ;) 

Thanos snap cheste Iron man em chesadu..tirigi snap chesadu..u do the same nooo..maybe u have to tell him that u don’t like this bs behavior 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

what they did is right or wrong anatledu .. we have no right as well.. but blaming parents as they were pushing them to have kids anedi not right ani antunna anthe man ;) 

23 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

In many cases, even parents are not forcing, yet incompatible couples are popping out more babies. So, overall compatibility and bumchicking are diferent. When people are in mood,  partners in incompatible relationship make overtures, bumchick, produce one more kid.

3 hours ago, Babunuvbtechah said:
3 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Babu ninna nekosam thread vesa. I missed you :(

3 hours ago, LastManStanding said:

Thanos snap cheste Iron man em chesadu..tirigi snap chesadu..u do the same nooo..maybe u have to tell him that u don’t like this bs behavior 

*=:

• Thanks 1

He deserves to be alone.. leave him if he dont stop his sadistic behaviour!

Dont u have self respect? Why do u wanna stay when he is not giving the same respect what u have for him.. kids will be fine and infact it is more dangerous for them to grow with sadistic father! 

U will be fine too.. society is changing a lot and you will get a good person if u search for another marriage may be..