Camry tires change

Raazu

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

aa tires alaane jari potaayi..&^%

"if one doesn't spend 500$ on good tires, they will spend 500$ of auto insurance deductible" .. quote by soodhilodaaram

On 1/12/2018 at 10:09 AM, kakatiya said:

How old is your car ?

If it is over 100,000 miles use Chinese cheap tires...they are certified to be used and comes for fewer miles than branded one but half the price of branded ones..

What I learnt is Chinese manufacturers who manufacture Firestone Bridgestone manufactures their own Chinese brands too and sell in USA market..

9 minutes ago, Ram47 said:

We can agree to disagree... all tires are not made same.. try michelins in rain and others..you will know the difference.. the compound used is the difference not the tread patterns, chinks are the best fakers..all those burst ties on freeways we see these days are typically chink tires sold at walmart..you can check it out yourselves

whether a car is 100k or 10k.. an accident gets on your insurance on your name.. just bcoz a car is old doesn't mean you spend less on it, tire is safety element in car not an accessory

I get the best tires to car that my family uses more than me, I  try to save on my own cars tires but not on family car that my wife and kids drive in