Db amayilo best evaru

whatsapp

7 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Ivaru Image result for brahmotsavam gifs

Baa endi Idi oka job ipiyochu ga me employer ki @Tom anna ki cheppi

2 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

Baa endi Idi oka job ipiyochu ga me employer ki @Tom anna ki cheppi

If your wife is looking for an opportunity in Java let me know. Ma team lo openings unnayi. I can recommend too couple of years of exp unna kuda . 

Just now, Amrita said:

If your wife is looking for an opportunity in Java let me know. Ma team lo openings unnayi. I can recommend too couple of years of exp unna kuda . 

nil unte?

1 minute ago, shamsher_007 said:

nil unte?

Nil unte i cant recommend directly to PM no? Malla na peru potundi ga client deggara..nenu kuda ide manager ki working ga sher @shamsher_007. But i can still give to vendor and can help to crack interview . silent_I1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Nil unte i cant recommend directly to PM no? Malla na peru potundi ga client deggara? But i can still give to vendor and can help to crack interview . silent_I1

sarele kani, ipad thread ki pada 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

India exp undi and madyalo gap ochindi not sure how confident she is now, java kadu UI- Front end. Yeah I have seen couple of your posts in the past regarding this anduke direct ga adiga 

Just now, Picha lite said:

India exp undi and madyalo gap ochindi not sure how confident she is now, java kadu UI- Front end. Yeah I have seen couple of your posts in the past regarding this anduke direct ga adiga 

We are looking for full stack developer if she is confident i will email to your id and send me resume. I can def help her to get interview and also tell what they would be asking. Oka sari ask her and let me know. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

We are looking for full stack developer if she is confident i will email to your id and send me resume. I can def help her to get interview and also tell what they would be asking. Oka sari ask her and let me know. 

Ok I will let know... also location Arizona na? Can you provide any dummy email so that we can talk over there . Thanks 

Just now, Picha lite said:

Ok I will let know... also location Arizona na? Can you provide any dummy email so that we can talk over there . Thanks 

Sure.Emailed you.