My wish - in central

TOM_BHAYYA

3 hours ago, brahmin said:

I want strong HINDU govt. man for next 10 years.  This is a crusade now.  India lo anti-hindu elements yekkuva avtunnai.  Sri lanka happened, it was preventable in India because of strong HINDU govt.  To keep turaka langas and pastor langas in check strong hindu govt is needed.  

Modi gaadu AP pedda rod pettadu that is my biggest complaint too.  I strongly believe Hindutva forces in BJP will not allow an alliance with Pastor Jaggu party.  Ram Madhav and other RSS think tank along with shakti peetham swamis already opposed that idea.  

PDP toh experimental basis lo ideology difference unna kooda alliance petti chetulu kalchukundi BJP against RSS will.  Now I doubt RSS will allow such anti hindu ideology alliances in future.  

Mass anti-conversion sentiment education Orrisa, Jharkhand, Kerala lo already successful ga nadipindi BJP.  I think it will implement in AP and that will lead to its political revival.  Jaggu pastor langa gaadu aa sentiment grow avvanivvakoodadu ani BJP ki shallow support icchi satisfy cheddam ani kappa naatakaalu 10gutunnadu.

Bottom line BJP has to double down on strong HINDU identity and sentiment.  Remember India was not a secular country when the constitution was written in 1950.  It was deliberately omitted for a reason.  Read Constituent assembly debates.  Even Ambedkar opposed that word inclusion.

Indira randi Gandhi 1971 tarvaata huge mulla lund katau bangladeshi influx voters ni solidify cheskovali ani preamble lo secular ane word include chesindi, donga munda.

Time for hindus to correct history.

Evadiki pariality ivvani govt chalu... ippudu hindutva ki up lo tappa ekkada peddaga pattinchukoru 

55 minutes ago, meandhrakurradu said:

State lo gelisi, center lo modi ni pm avvakunda cheste, dinekka Chandra babu country lo tiruguleni leader avtadu

state lo geliche chance ledu kada first

1 hour ago, meandhrakurradu said:

State lo gelisi, center lo modi ni pm avvakunda cheste, dinekka Chandra babu country lo tiruguleni leader avtadu

Baboru US ki kuda vachi chakram thippithe baagundu - thaatha ni kuda vodagottamanu..

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

Baboru US ki kuda vachi chakram thippithe baagundu - thaatha ni kuda vodagottamanu..

Last year manakaryakarthala utsaham chusthunte adhe ayyettundhi ani chinababu antunde

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Ante Jagan cm ayyi cake cut cheste bcake thini potada leader ?

Vaadu power kosam edhaiana thintaadu ani ippude thammullu briefed..@3$%

9 hours ago, NaChavNenuChasta said:

Clever strategists of the Congress are distributing application forms for Nyay scheme  among the tribals of Jharkhand. The applications have the image of Rahul Gandhi and the hand symbol of the party. The application also asks the voters to vote for the Congress. “

“If the Congress forms the government at the Centre, we will give you Rs 72000 per year at the rate of Rs 6000 per month. Please fill in this form and give us the details,” says the form. The form asks for details like phone number, address, name and the booth number.

While the Nyay scheme will be applicable only to those below the poverty line, the applications are being given to every voter regardless of his status. Hoping that they would get Rs 72000 per year, the voters are eagerly filling the forms. Interestingly, the application does not ask for the Aadhar number, which is key to all the financial benefits doled out by the Government.

The BJP said this was nothing but allurement and should be stopped forthwith. The Congress said the BJP can complain to the EC if it wants and added that it will continue to distribute these forms.

Edanunchi esukostharu ivi anni @3$%

On 5/10/2019 at 11:08 AM, JambuLingam said:

My gut feeling is BJP in Central,  and they don't even need any third party support. 

BJP single largest party kavali, Nakka gadu odipoyi tihar lo chippa koodu tinali. This is my dream. Hope my dream comes true...@3$%

3 minutes ago, akumm_bakkumm2 said:

BJP single largest party kavali, Nakka gadu odipoyi tihar lo chippa koodu tinali. This is my dream. Hope my dream comes true...@3$%

Bjp single largest ayyi alliance avasaram aithe appudu all religion parties look towards cbn.. aayana elaagu bodi shoe lani sasemira oppukodu.. then leader cheppina gadkari or venky ki pm post ichhestharu

On 5/10/2019 at 2:07 PM, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Bjp ne ravali, bt cbn,mamatha kalisi venkayya r adwani ayite we will support anali.. modi ki no ministry.. nly mp ga undali... 

One r rhe other day meeting lo protocol kinda cbn kalu mida kalu vesi 1st line lo unte kcr,modi 2nd line lo undali...

emo upa ki chances unnayi, but nuvvu cheppe migathavi assalu avvavu

On 5/10/2019 at 2:08 PM, JambuLingam said:

My gut feeling is BJP in Central,  and they don't even need any third party support. 

no chance, NDA ke kasthamga osthademo, but no guarantee